JustLuvMe

Does anyoneremember Cassie?

She was my chick back in '06 :martin:

She had some good bops, I remember playing Saints Row 2 and leaving it on the R&B station so I could listen to Me & U :shake:

What happened to all this raw talent? :yasqueen:

I mean seriously Whitney Who?

Michael Who?

That is all :gloss:

It’s a shame she never got a 2nd album out. Bad Boy are a bad record label.

• Upvote 1

Yes i remember her. I was like 8 or 9 when Me & U came out. I heard from friends it was about giving good blow jobs. I LOVED her when she came out so I wanted to be like her so I gave my first blow job at 9 cuz of her. I would practice on an older family friend and i would ask if I was good? And when he said yes, i swear i felt like a boss bitch. So when that song comes on it brings me back to thinking how silly I was haha kids will be kids.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Yes i remember her. I was like 8 or 9 when Me & U came out. I heard from friends it was about giving good blow jobs. I LOVED her when she came out so I wanted to be like her so I gave my first blow job at 9 cuz of her. I would practice on an older family friend and i would ask if I was good? And when he said yes, i swear i felt like a boss bitch. So when that song comes on it brings me back to thinking how silly I was haha kids will be kids.

Sis :rlynow:

• Upvote 2