Sign in to follow this  
MissSpearsSaysSo

Pre-Concert Photo-Op?

Are the shows coming up for the tour going to have the pre-show photo-op like they did in Vegas before you went into the venu? The pics had the same background at the meet and greet did. After you had your photo taken, they gave you a ticket and told you where to pick it up after Britney has completely slayed your pu$$y with an amazing show. In Vegas they were like $40, but totally worth it. I hope they do it on the official 2018 Piece Of Me World Tour.  Thanks, sis.  :mattafact:  :gimmemoar:

Is my post a nasty FLAWP? I thought you slutz would be excited! I’m going to the first NYC show and I already have my S4Uney outfit ready. I’m being Ultra Iconic and mixing music video and 2001VMAney.   :yasqueen:  :jackk:  :foh:

Lol I’m so sad I didn’t buy my final piece of me picture because my friends were running late and I wanted to be first in GA.

I went 4 times but I have 3 pics. The fact that u reminded me that it’s 40 dollars. I spent 120 dollars on pictures in front of a britney printed background. Lol smh

• Upvote 1

I’m also going to the NYC show maybe I’ll run into u! If ur wearing it I’ll definitely notice u.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I’m also going to the NYC show maybe I’ll run into u! If ur wearing it I’ll definitely notice u.

I’ll have a yellow feather boa. #Queens!!  :hibebe:   :groovin:   :bwink:  

• Upvote 1