BritneySpearsGr

Anyone here who gets involved in music?

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are people here that love creating music, or they are singing and are Britney fans! :ahhh:

Please share your work here, youtube or spotify videos! I would love to keep in touch and exchange our sounds !

I go first, Here's my latest pieces : 

https://youtu.be/vha8yJtQ8-A

3 hours ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

I really like both but Panorama is great. I need to finish my own music and upload, hopefully soon! :sendinglove: I like the drop a lot, how fun.

Thank you! :soyeah: What kind of music do you do? I would love to hear when it is ready ! 

2 hours ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

Acoustic, House, RnB etc :) mostly that. I'll link you when i finish something. :sendinglove:

Love all of them! Okayyy soon then !  

I sing in the shower :rlynow:

The reverb is really good :unbothered:

That would be a dream,creating is what I love to do,  unfortunately I don't have the money/time . my friend is a composer and I would love to create music with her maybe in the future but again I need money and time so probably will never happen .....

I used to make music years ago. I abandoned my last project at a full EP when the engineers and I at the studios had a bad falling out. They still have like 5 tracks I had almost completed and had never released any of the files to me. Discouraged me so much I quit and the life happened and just never got back into it 

:selenerz: I have a song that I want to release, but idk how to make an album art.

And I have SO many unfinished songs, many of them years old.

:crying2: i wish tho

On 4/12/2018 at 3:45 AM, patr!ckjean said:

I used to make music years ago. I abandoned my last project at a full EP when the engineers and I at the studios had a bad falling out. They still have like 5 tracks I had almost completed and had never released any of the files to me. Discouraged me so much I quit and the life happened and just never got back into it 

Get back to it without taking it too seriously ... I'm curious to hear your sounds

• Upvote 1

I love Panorama! :jamout:

and there's another one on my channel