Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Christina Aguilera's Self-Loving Anthem "Fall In Line" Hits The Internet

A new song by Christina Aguilera titled "Fall In Line" has surfaced.

A new song by Christina Aguilera titled "Fall In Line" has surfaced.

Xtina's new tunes are spilling onto the Internet ahead of schedule. A day after a clip titled "Masochist" appeared online, a new track called "Fall In Line" mysteriously hit the net in its entirety as well.

On it, Christina shows off her powerhouse vocals as she sings about being her best self in order to inspire young women to embrace who they are.

[adinserter block="1"]

"Little girls listen closely cause no one told me but you deserve to know," she sings over a mid-tempo beat and cinematic production that features clanking chains and mumbled growls. "That in this world you are not beholding / You do not owe them / Your body is yours. / All the youth in the world will not save you from growing older and all the truth in the girl is too precious to be stolen from her."

No word whether "Fall In Line" is Christina's lead single, a track left on the cutting room floor on a song meant for the forthcoming album, but nonetheless it's out and it's definitely her, and it's quite impressive.

Unfortunately, I cannot link you to it, but a quick search for it on social media will probably result in something.

Thoughts on "Fall In Line?" Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Can't we agree that this song is very good ? I reminds me the BACK TO BASICS vibes mixed with the STRIPPED ones !!!!! Can't wait for the album !!!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Harlow said:

Can't we agree that this song is very good ? I reminds me the BACK TO BASICS vibes mixed with the STRIPPED ones !!!!! Can't wait for the album !!!!

I like it but its not single material. I hope its just a track on the album and not a single. Ive had it on my ipod all day and have only listeded 2x.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Harlow said:

yeah ı actually liked it very much.

• Upvote 2

On 3/14/2018 at 4:32 PM, sue the expectional earner said:

WHERE IS THE LINK?

This! Where can I hear this!?

I’m impressed! It sounds current, which is an issue Xtina has been plagued by during her last few releases. The message is very topical sociopolitically, but it still remains very true to Christina since she’s been singing about empowerment since the onset of her career. Also, the vocals are fantastic, but not overwhelming. It’s a solid pop track and I’m excited. However, I agree with @The Greatest Showthat it’s not lead single-worthy. But yay for new music!

giphy.gif