breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Is Invisible For A Night In The Dance-tastic "Delicate" Music Video

Reinventing the wheel is stupid and Taylor Swift got it a long time ago ;)

I don't think it's copying, I don't mind if she does it (though it's... reductive :tehe:), but, maybe, she could praise Brit a little effin more. Just. A little. effin. More. :tehe:

Spoiler

I mean, Britney has always shown a lot of respect for her inspirations. Is this what she's getting in return? Come on. 

2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

This + Bad Blood + Look What You Made Me Do + Blank Space + half of her tour costumes all have clear references to Britney, but she forgets to talk about her in interviews or show any interest in her for some reason 

• Upvote 4

and britney copied (well, lot of stans always like to say "was inspired by...") Janet too. 

I mean, if Taylor would always bring up britney u would say: oh, using britneys name to stay in the spotlight. 

and btw, britney is not the world (anymore) so not every artist is going to bow down to her. 

1 hour ago, Inherzone said:

I mean, if Taylor would always bring up britney u would say: oh, using britneys name to stay in the spotlight. 

Honestly, I would not do it. Because I know she doesn't need it. I appreciate that Selena and Miley bring up Britney a lot in interviews. All good promo :)  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

giphy.gif

This is honestly the worst cringe.  I mean good on her being unafraid to look ugly but I'd rather not ever see this again. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Ddd I didn't even realise it was the same hoel...

• Upvote 1

I love This video. Its my favorite from the era so far. I love it the more i watch it. 

Love this song but would've loved a real video. I can appreciate the concept of dancing like no one's watching etc but this song has meaning behind it, I would've loooved a story to go with it lol