breatheheavy

Kylie Minogue Teases Boot Scootin Live Video For "Stop Me From Falling"

Kylie Minogue's second Golden single, "Stop Me From Falling," has arrived.

Kylie Minogue's second Golden single, "Stop Me From Falling," has arrived.

UPDATE // MARCH 28:

Kylie has a special surprise in store for fans.

She filmed a live video soundtracked to her latest Golden release, and it's got all of country-pop bop magic from "Dancing" jam-packed into a concert setting.

For now, a 20-second teaser of it will have to tie fans over until the full thing drops on Apple Music this Thursday.

[adinserter block="1"]

Watch the teaser, then listen to the studio version of the track, below:

EARLIER // MARCH 9:

Longtime fans of the Australian pop princess were extremely hesitant when the singer shared an initial look at her new country-pop tinged era, but she hasn't disappointed. Her latest release, "Stop Me From Falling," is another knee-slapping upbeat bop. I actually prefer it to "Dancing," and that says something.

"Somehow we've always been together / But never got together," she sings over a pounding clap beat and a sugary guitar melody. "I never felt the pressure 'til now / There's something in the air / I'm here and you're just there / I can't pretend that I don't care."

[adinserter block="2"]

There's also a music video for the track on the way. She filmed it in Havana, Cuba, with Gente de Zona. Read more about that here, then stream "Stop Me From Falling" below:

Thoughts on "Stop Me From Falling?" Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Im not feeling. Why shes gotta do Country when I need some hot club songs from her now? I dont get it. Why do they keep doing country when they cant stop falling? :mhm: 

• Upvote 1

This should've been the first single IMO. :yasqueen:

This track is AMAZING. :kyliecry: Im loving everything this era. Yeah, its a little bit country, but its TOTALLY Kylie! Its Kylies form of country. 

5 hours ago, Trentals said:

This should've been the first single IMO. :yasqueen:

This track is AMAZING. :kyliecry: Im loving everything this era. Yeah, its a little bit country, but its TOTALLY Kylie! Its Kylies form of country. 

MUCH better than Dancing :unbothered:

I was totally not expecting a song like this. I loved DANCING and it takes time to enjoy this one. I am sure I will love it more when we'll get the music video :) I like the fact the song sounds like a happy song, joyfull :pumped: GOLDEN is going to be great :bop: