breatheheavy

Kelly Clarkson's New Lullaby "I've Loved You Since Forever" Hits No. 1 On iTunes: Listen Here

In mere hours, Kelly Clarkson's new lullaby, "I've Loved You Since Forever," hits No. 1 on iTunes' Top Songs chart.

In mere hours, Kelly Clarkson's new lullaby, "I've Loved You Since Forever," hits No. 1 on iTunes' Top Songs chart.

Today show co-anchor Hoda Kotb penned a children's book titled I've Loved You Since Forever, inspired by her adoptive daughter, Haley Joy.

Clarkson debuted a song of the same name today, and it's as tender and warm as the book is.

"I made it more like a lullaby, like James Taylor, like there's kind of some Patty Griffin in it," Clarkson told Kotb. "I hope we do it justice."

The track can be streamed below or purchased on iTunes here. Proceeds from the song will go to HelpUsAdopt.org, an organization that helps people in the adoption process.

[adinserter block="1"]

Thoughts on Kelly's lullaby? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

"adoptive" as in she literally adopted a child or are they from like her husband's previous marriages or something, just curious.. :unbothered: