derriereondisplay

Secret Project preview

2 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

yeah it`s unbelievable

I was also a bit surprised people didn't know what Kenzo was... :mattafact: 

But to be fair, 90% of the BIG high fashion / luxury "pret à porter" brands are European (french, british, italian, swedish...)

Example. I'm French, and even if you speak to other French people who don't care about fashion, they know or at least HEARD OF Kenzo, Lanvin, Balmain, Givenchy, JP Gauthier etc.... Especially gays (no clichés, just truth). It's not even knowledge, it's just part of our culture.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Alexio said:

But to be fair, 90% of the BIG high fashion / luxury "pret à porter" brands are European (french, british, italian, swedish...)

Example. I'm French, and even if you speak to other French people who don't care about fashion, they know or at least HEARD OF Kenzo, Lanvin, Balmain, Givenchy, JP Gauthier etc.... Especially gays (no clichés, just truth). It's not even knowledge, it's just part of our culture.

I'm Canadian...And Kenzo is the only label out of all of the labels you've listed that I've never heard of.

They must be trying to break in harder in the North American market...Which makes perfect sense as to why they'd choose Britney to be the face of their brand. :sassybrit:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alexio said:

I'm Malaysian and I know all of the brands because all high end malls carry those high end brands. Free fashion education y'alls

• Upvote 3

And now her domestic runway shows for Hannah Spears landed her a deal with a major designer brand. When would Gisele Hasbeenchen?

:staysalty:

kltF-4krit8tcKdLYdtLaNWUOVHGkdFHkLfVNO1D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Personally I always enjoyed the runway-ney videos she has posted, except for one thing....

Keep those childish overly-surprised faces far far away.  Imagine if she did that for Kenzo? :orangu:

• Upvote 14

On 3/9/2018 at 9:48 PM, Doug said:

Oh man, Kenzo has a history of featuring artists on their work, I still remember the soundtrack collab they had with M.I.A.

But I forbid myself of getting excited, we'll be lucky if the photoshoot itself doesn't get scrapped. :yasqueen:

This guy has the most backwards thinking ever. Scraps all the cool s--t but let silly deals like collabs with his basic clients go through. 

1125911414_3844696543001_video-still-for

On 3/10/2018 at 3:28 AM, SlaaayBitch said:

We won't get a new music video but if we do it'll probably be like SPARKS by HD. :rlynow:

Directed by the ever popular Randee St. Nicholas.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Directed by the ever popular Randee St. Nicholas.

get yo sunglasses ready!! 

13 hours ago, Alexio said:

Absolutely right!

But be careful it`s Jean Paul Gaultier  :hype:haha - Designers names are always a trap

• Upvote 1

Omg I want to see the pics plz :yasqueen:

Great to be honest!

This high end brand fits so good with britney. especially the new line

I love their perfumes and clothing :sendinglove:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

his designs are terrible so i hope not

this! I havnt seen a single nice looking outfit. The outfits on the pictures were all right but not stage worthy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cheri said:

kenzo earrings ripping off walfu.ckinmart earrings and listed for 80 bucks. ur hot glue gun will never 

Ya'll are killing me:blol:

She's lucky she got that deal with THOSE videos... If it wasn't for the success of POM and the tour I don't think the brand would have even partnered with her. Its clearly for exposure for the brand and it is also a chance for Britney to up the fashion stakes. By the leaked promo shots I'm fukkin slayed! They need to design some tour pieces. But we all know her leotards are being steam cleaned as we speak :yasqueen:

• Upvote 5

Laughing at the people who are hating on Kenzo. Stick to your fast fashion if you want to pay $20 for a sweat shop sweater that will be disposed of after one season. This is a big move for Britney. I'm excited for the official photos. 

• Upvote 5