derriereondisplay

Secret Project preview

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I hope so! I’d die to see her in laced thigh high boots with black panties and a denim crop top for the MATM section. And an actual camouflage jumpsuit and cap for the WB section. :anxiety:

Thiiis :yasqueen:

• Upvote 1

Oh man, Kenzo has a history of featuring artists on their work, I still remember the soundtrack collab they had with M.I.A.

But I forbid myself of getting excited, we'll be lucky if the photoshoot itself doesn't get scrapped. :yasqueen:

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She cut the sleeves off her labourjoisie leotard 

britney-spears-live-from-las-vegas.jpg

12724929_234313143598805_234594882_n.jpg

That’s a shame... how could she. That leotard was flawless! :yasqueen:

But what I’m wondering is if maybe she has multiple copies of some outfits, especialy designer ones. Like for previous tours, most of the time, some her outfits were doubled in case something happened. Like if an outfit needed maintenance or cleaning or whatever (or if she just felt like it)... she’d wear the other version. Because of how she could perform for a few days in a row and they were on the road a lot. She would sometimes wear the orange version of the Slave outfit for the DAWD Tour. Same for the Overprotecd outfit during the same tour. The orange and pink top for Oops!... during the Oops!... Tour is another example. Not all of them though. A lot were unique pieces.

But who knows... Maybe an original version of that leotard still exists somewhere. Or not... :ohdear:

• Upvote 4

Probably!!! I want a hot video and single with her serving denim looks.. I love the hat!!! It suits her !! Gives her a younger image. 

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

When did she do that??!? Am I a flawp fan for not knowing??  :jackk:  :letitburn:

I think it was 2008 or 07 during a photoshoot! :dead: 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

The circus costumes got the same treatment. That nude dress she wore for magic show, she cut it up and turn into a leotard. :embarrassney:

I think designers and her famous stylists Kurt and Bart said that everything is always shorter or lower and that they always have to cut off things. 

:ohdear: 

Freaking leotards!!!! 

Shes obsessed, bless her :gloria: 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

What’s scrapped? 

Every good career move of hers, it just didn't work...:bang:

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

Every good career move of hers, it just didn't work...:bang:

Oh I thought you were being serious lol

14 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Oh I thought you were being serious lol

She was, and sis ain’t lyin’! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OutrageousSin said:

I think it was 2008 or 07 during a photoshoot! :dead: 

Oh yeah, she was late, her extensions weren’t even in and she was smoking weed I think. She was sick all over the dress and ended up eating most of the free food :anxiety:

I dont know. I never saw any Kenzo video in my life that was for their collection, everything i saw was commercials to promote their perfumes. Like the one you posted. Are they usually make commercials for their collections ?

A music video is something else tho but i don't know. We'll have to wait & see i guess.

25 minutes ago, strunkbrandon said:

She was, and sis ain’t lyin’! 

It hasn’t been scrapped tho :cackling:has it? 

This collaboration with KENZO is going to give her the fashion credibility she really needs. Some of you guys don't realize how this is such an amazing carrer step for her.

She is not trendy anymore, but this is going to make her cool again ! :wigsnatched:

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, jennyj said:

Kenzo is known to make cool artsy videos, and even music videos for their fashion and products.  Given that she's a singer and dancer, it's almost a given that they will have a music video (probably that's what they filmed on that set in addition to the photoshoot).  I'm super excited!  I can imagine either a buzz single or the first single being in partnership with Kenzo... which means high-budget video y'all!  It'll be cool if they do the tour outfits too.  #Modelney :slayney:

Here's a cool example of one they recently did:

Babe KENZO is not into music videos... It's like saying DSquared... And the commercial here with the dancer is just an awesome and original commercial for the brand's perfume.

10 hours ago, MM said:

ok so i'm late to this but am i the only one who thinks this is so random? i mean i'm excited bc it's a new thing going on but i've never heard of kenzo clothing before this. :rlynow:

KENZO is a very well established french brand founded in 1970 by a a japanese fashion creator Kenzo Takada.

It's part of the french luxury corporation LVMH (Dior, Givenchy; Louis Vuitton, Guerlain... but also champagne brands like Moet & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot...)

Quite a BIG DEAL tbh!

• Upvote 4

This might be dreaming...

But it would be nice if the original MM video leaked at the same time as the Kenzo campaign was released.

The two seem to have the same kind of edgy vibe that she's been lacking for years.

• Upvote 4