derriereondisplay

Secret Project preview

5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is Madonna lactose intolerant or something? Why would it be strange to have her advertise ice cream? 

Because she is a fitness junkie and just doesn't seem like the type who eats a s--t ton of it. Its like when athletes get sponsored by McDonalds and pretend that they constantly ear it. Its funny.

• Upvote 1

Omg :cackling:

Y'all realize high fashion, especially when it comes to runways, is more than anything just like creative clothing art?

Kenzo is a huge and respected name in fashion, I'm dying at everyone calling it ugly :tiffcackle: 

This is amazing for Britney, I can't wait to see the official pics, I'm hoping to see V magazine Brit again.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Omg :cackling:

Y'all realize high fashion, especially when it comes to runways, is more than anything just like creative clothing art?

Kenzo is a huge and respected name in fashion, I'm dying at everyone calling it ugly :tiffcackle: 

This is amazing for Britney, I can't wait to see the official pics, I'm hoping to see V magazine Brit again.

Peple here acting like they know sht about fashion. Most of the high fashion runaways are about creativity. They mix colors, textures, to cause impact, to express their Vision. But well, you can't expect more in here.

Can't wait for the official announcement.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Her project hasn’t stayed secret for very long. I can reveal the pop princess is teaming up with fashion label Kenzo for its spring/summer campaign. And she has been having meetings at the company for months. One source said: “Britney is incredibly excited about the campaign. She has had a whole look especially made for her. “Everyone has been sworn to secrecy until the official announcement.” Clearly not everybody.

Where did you get this from?? 

People are still complaining either Britney is wearing discounted dress from Alibaba Express or endorsing high fashion luxury clothing brand from French. Can we just be happy and excited for her? Kenzo is a huge deal and it is now owned by parent company LVMH, which also owned Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Dior, Fendi and Marc Jacobs. And I think this is an opportunity for Britney to promote herself to high class society.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Because she is a fitness junkie and just doesn't seem like the type who eats a s--t ton of it. Its like when athletes get sponsored by McDonalds and pretend that they constantly ear it. Its funny.

Yeah I understood it right afterward, haha. I’m running a fever and my brain isn’t working. :ohdear: But thanks for the response! 

• Upvote 1

OMG YES!  This most likely will come with a music video / single.  Kenzo is known for putting out awesome music videos: :yasqueen:

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jennyj said:

OMG YES!  This most likely will come with a music video / single.  Kenzo is known for putting out awesome music videos: :yasqueen:

I would be on the floor If Britney did something this wild. 

• Upvote 2

If the rumours are true and the leaked images are legitimate and the secret project is indeed a Kenzo fashion campaign then I think it’s a cool move as it will add value to Britney’s brand but most importantly it’ll help with her overall image and the public perception of her. It’s always nice to see Britney looking high end rather than budget! I’ll be interested to see how the campaign is rolled out. 

• Upvote 8

Omg kenzo is a massive deal! The campaign will also be high end! No more budget crap like candies! We finally have a high end designer who will give us a flawless campaign, and will help to support her imagine across Europe, the tour and potentially new music! A smart move by her team! During the summer months Britney will be everywhere 

1 hour ago, Derrickr411 said:

Google Britney Spears secret project 

Did Sam tell you where to look? :sneer:

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Britneyfanatic25 said:

Omg kenzo is a massive deal! The campaign will also be high end! No more budget crap like candies! We finally have a high end designer who will give us a flawless campaign, and will help to support her imagine across Europe, the tour and potentially new music! A smart move by her team! During the summer months Britney will be everywhere 

Deluded :umsaywhat:

f**k i was out last night. What did I miss???

17 minutes ago, Isla. said:

f**k i was out last night. What did I miss???

Pics of Brit modelling some pretty hot denim outfits from Kenzo. Her body looked banging but they shopped her face too much. They were kinda reminiscent of the Pepsi outfit. If you google Britney and Kenzo you might find them.

• Upvote 1

My god Britney. The photos are fabulous but her face.

Some people just dont know what to do with a pretty face when they photosop everything and everyone:slowdown:

• Upvote 2

Why did they change her face completely? I get if they fix her makeup, some wrinkles but something natural, that woman doesn't look like her at all