derriereondisplay

Secret Project preview

Just now, Do Somethin' said:

I'm not trying to sound negative but... was all this hype necessary? :boredashell: :cackling: I mean, for a "secret project" from her i was expecting new music or at least a buzz single... :outwithit:

I mean, we all kinda did the hyping ourselves. 

• Upvote 8

she looks hot as f**k in the last two pictures. The first one is a bit... :cackling: but anyway they tortured us for 4 months just for a photoshoot I'm screaming.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Make sense tbh

tbe pic she posted on instagram she was wearing the same denim colour/shade! 

Slay a bit, queen

hope we can a killer commercial for this tbh

Kenzo doesn't play safe when it comes to publicity... :jamout:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

I'm not trying to sound negative but... was all this hype necessary? :boredashell: :cackling: I mean, for a "secret project" from her i was expecting new music or at least a buzz single... :outwithit:

Image result for britney spears please don't gif

• Upvote 1

Omfg I love the styling!!!!!! She looks banging!!!!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

An artist's next album/single is hardly a secret project. It's expected at some point.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Seanzy said:

I mean, we all kinda did the hyping ourselves. 

Well yeah, but she teased a "secret project" she was on a set... Don't tell me i was the only one who thought she was filming a MV for a buzz single :imok: lol i know no one EVER confirmed it but from Britney Spears i was expecting something music related :britdrown:

• Upvote 3

VISUALLY, this is the direction she needs to step into for B10. Modern, sexy, edgy, yet still very Britney.

• Upvote 21

Well yeah, but she teased a "secret project" she was on a set... Don't tell me i was the only one who thought she was filming a MV for a buzz single :imok: lol i know no one EVER confirmed it but from Britney Spears i was expecting something music related :britdrown:

Oh, totally. It’s only natural to wonder.

• Upvote 1

I know it’s by Kenzo but how do we know she isn’t just wearing Kenzo for the album booklet or something? Why would britney be a model for a clothing line and that’s it? These pics from the shoot are for SOME MUSIC I think!!!

18 minutes ago, Complication said:

Is she gonna wear some of this on tour???

No... SHE has the Walmart outfits, and Marco Marco Leotards...

why would she ?:giggleney:

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

VISUALLY, this is the direction she needs to step into for B10. Modern, sexy, edgy, yet still very Britney.

This is the most "Britney" she has looked in a very long time. I love everything about her look. Finally :yasqueen:

• Upvote 11

international bussisney 

its not a cheap brand i guess?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

To be fair on Britney, exhale built up the hype more than she did. Although I agree, a little bummed it's not music related :ohdear:

• Upvote 5

It's a good move, but nobody can recognize her now. She looks like Jessica Simpson 

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

$178 for a T SHIRT on their site. LMAO. :ohdear::slowdown::selena:

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED FROM HER

She already got her sex appeal back, now all she needed is BRANDS, expensive brands for her to wear and sponsor. This is a HUGe step up from Candies (pop bubblegum image related)

8 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

EXACTLY :anxiety:

• Upvote 2

Hasnt this been posted?

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

To be fair on Britney, EXHALE BUILT UP THE HYPE MORE THAN SHE DID. Although I agree, a little bummed it's not music related :ohdear:

You're right, but i was expecting something more than just a photoshoot :imok::britdrown:

wow wtf everybody who doesn't know kenzo :rlynow:

• Upvote 7

This is a GREAT news for her image. Kenzo is a luxury brand which knows how to talk to millennials. It's a so smart move from her team. :hype:

• Upvote 4

You're right, but i was expecting something more than just a photoshoot :imok::britdrown:

Even if it's a new clothing line, I'm not interested. My ass shops at Khols clearance and Boscov's. I could never justify spending cash on designer clothes (except that UO hoodie I really wanted) :mattafact:

• Upvote 1