derriereondisplay

Secret Project preview

4 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I don't wanna sound negative but I've been waiting for something big since 2004 now

:ricackle:

Haven't we all...haven't we all.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, blackoutguy said:

You mean like the Circus Fantasy Britney released inline with her tour back in 2009? :unbothered:

Damn I forgot about that but yeah I mean with a gazzillion fantasies, nothing is gonna stop them from making another one. I also hate to jinx things and in back of my head is hoping for something different.

They could release a video of the shoot with a new song in it to promote it. It’s the summer/spring collection and that is when  we are expecting  new music! So what do you think? :sendinglove:

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, sue the expectional earner said:

sis, we wish :snarky: but she is lazy as f**k and her team is trash as f**k so i'm thankful for this kenzo thing. she needs new style, new look, new ideas. or she'll always be flop.

When she has something she is focused properly on she is committed. Let’s wait and see..... again :cackling:

She was in a Pepsi commercial for the Superbowl (I keep seeing it on TV still), won for Fragrance of the year and the media talked a lot about her fragrance empire and how much money it brings in, she’s the new face of a luxury clothing brand and she’s going on tour across the US and Europe. (And I’m sure at least a buzz single will be released to tie in with all the new projects.) So I don’t know about you hOes but I’m effin satisfied. Her fire is back, whether you like it or not. :nopingout:

(Lets go... downvote me for being happy and positive)

• Upvote 25
  • Downvote 1

though I agree she's finally getting exposure after 5 years of being under the rug, it doesn't mean her fire is back hon :hibebe:

• Upvote 14

Kevin knows it, too, which is exactly why we're hearing stories about him going after more money.

She's just secured sponsorships for her tour from Pepsi and Elizabeth Arden, and is the face of an upscale fashion brand...K-Fed is going after those sponsorship dollars.

• Upvote 4

Im not getting my hpes up. We have been excited and had signs that pointed to a huge era before. I would rather be pleasantly suprised than make the same mistake I did for Glory.

• Upvote 15

5 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

No :toocute:

Britney has destroyed our hope i swear :cackling:

• Upvote 2

that sounds like a fantastic idea :mhm: , so we can be sure it won't happen in this life  :cackling:

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

anigif_enhanced-8587-1452556154-2.gif

I’m calling the police how did you know that ?f:wigsnatched:

That would be amazing, of course. But since we’ve heard so little about new music, I’m not holding my breath. 

:frenchy:

• Upvote 2

Britney is playing tennis with Sam 

duh :unbothered:

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im not getting my hpes up. We have been excited and had signs that pointed to a huge era before. I would rather be pleasantly suprised than make the same mistake I did for Glory.

• Upvote 2

just send me nudes and I´ll agree with you :holduplisten:

Spoiler

:shameless:

• Upvote 2

I’m only going to praise this year if we get good new music. 

So far the only music related things we have got are for old music :cackling:

• Upvote 1

Would make sense if her new outfits are all Kenzo, no? They make some cool edgy stuff. Might explain that “Piece of Me” Japanese text behind her in the secret project BTS photo?

• Upvote 7