derriereondisplay

Secret Project preview

1 hour ago, Derrickr411 said:

Google Britney Spears secret project 

Did Sam tell you where to look? :sneer:

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Britneyfanatic25 said:

Omg kenzo is a massive deal! The campaign will also be high end! No more budget crap like candies! We finally have a high end designer who will give us a flawless campaign, and will help to support her imagine across Europe, the tour and potentially new music! A smart move by her team! During the summer months Britney will be everywhere 

Deluded :umsaywhat:

f**k i was out last night. What did I miss???

17 minutes ago, Isla. said:

f**k i was out last night. What did I miss???

Pics of Brit modelling some pretty hot denim outfits from Kenzo. Her body looked banging but they shopped her face too much. They were kinda reminiscent of the Pepsi outfit. If you google Britney and Kenzo you might find them.

• Upvote 1

She's so in shape, she has a great body but they still needed to Photoshop everything...

My god Britney. The photos are fabulous but her face.

Some people just dont know what to do with a pretty face when they photosop everything and everyone:slowdown:

• Upvote 2

Why did they change her face completely? I get if they fix her makeup, some wrinkles but something natural, that woman doesn't look like her at all

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

We got clips of the video. If we didn’t we wouldn’t know it existed. 

We had pictures and videos of the set. Plus Britney posted pictures on social media and we had a BTS interview. So yes we knew the video existed and had nothing to do with the one released.

(Edit : unless you're talking about the one released)

7 hours ago, mental mystic said:

Omg :cackling:

Y'all realize high fashion, especially when it comes to runways, is more than anything just like creative clothing art?

Kenzo is a huge and respected name in fashion, I'm dying at everyone calling it ugly :tiffcackle: 

This is amazing for Britney, I can't wait to see the official pics, I'm hoping to see V magazine Brit again.

the best thing is because it's huge in france/germany/japan 

it will be good to her international image 

her image there will be even better and i hope it impacts her summer single/tour

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

OMG YES!  This most likely will come with a music video / single.  Kenzo is known for putting out awesome music videos: :yasqueen:

omg her summer single video will be the kenzo commercial?

or maybe we'll get two videos, the kenzo version and the official version

:anxiety:

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, MissDarcy said:

She's so in shape, she has a great body but they still needed to Photoshop everything...

of course they will photoshop it it's for fashion! everything is photoshopped, even the most beautiful model is heavily photoshopped 

• Upvote 1

I just had a thought...

The Secret Project and the apple emojiis were always posted together, right?

Maybe "New York fashion" is the theme for B10 and her upcoming tour? 

The Kenzo pics did have a New York vibed background in them. Plus she's been obsessed with posting pics and videos of her personal fashion shows. Hmmm. :ponderney:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I just had a thought...

The Secret Project and the apple emojiis were always posted together, right?

Maybe "New York fashion" is the theme for B10 and her upcoming tour? 

The Kenzo pics did have a New York vibed background in them. Plus she's been obsessed with posting pics and videos of her personal fashion shows. Hmmm. :ponderney:

you are reading too much into her. she is too lazy for something complex. we will get Make Me Vol 2.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope we won't wait another month or two before the official announcement :ohdear:

10 minutes ago, kejotik said:

you are reading too much into her. she is too lazy for something complex. we will get Make Me Vol 2.

Every album has a concept.

It might come at the start of the process, or come at the end, but the concept has an overall influence on the visuals -- the album artwork, the videos, the tour. 

I was just scrolling through her Instagram feed, and she didn't start posting those hideous fashion show videos until after Glory promo had wrapped and they were nearing the end of POM. Then suddenly the personal fashion shoots and the apple emojiis started to dominate her feed.

There's obviously something big coming, especially with Pepsi and Elizabeth Arden on board as her tour sponsors. I guess we'll have to wait and see what it is.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

OMG YES!  This most likely will come with a music video / single.  Kenzo is known for putting out awesome music videos: :yasqueen:

Where is the fragrance though?:ineedthetruth:

waiting for the "it just didn't work" announcement :cackling:  "Kenzo won't happen, it's gonna be a Walmart-special :pieceofwhat:

• Upvote 7

OMG I just saw the pics. She looks incredible :o 

• Upvote 1

I made the pics my background and they are literally inspiring me to work on my image. God she looks amazing. All my friends are saying how good she looks. #legend 

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Every album has a concept.

It might come at the start of the process, or come at the end, but the concept has an overall influence on the visuals -- the album artwork, the videos, the tour. 

I was just scrolling through her Instagram feed, and she didn't start posting those hideous fashion show videos until after Glory promo had wrapped and they were nearing the end of POM. Then suddenly the personal fashion shoots and the apple emojiis started to dominate her feed.

There's obviously something big coming, especially with Pepsi and Elizabeth Arden on board as her tour sponsors. I guess we'll have to wait and see what it is.

I don't wanna sound negative but I've been waiting for something big since 2004 now

• Upvote 4