Jump to content
derriereondisplay

Secret Project preview

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

But there were TWO secret projects, this, and the one she announced at the HBAs , which could be the male fragrance, right?  :ohdear:

Oh yeah that’s right, but why I get the feeling that it’s gonna be a fantasy flanker tour edition. Beyonce released a tour edition of her heat fragrance and knowing Britney’s team, they like to follow what’s been done and tried.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes please do NOT post the photos. Huge props to Team Exhale Mods for removing them <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, idkidk25 said:

Bet they're sexy af!!! :iwin:

Don't let them fool you, she did look awesome :yesplease: . Except the first one which was like toooooo photoshopped, and still she looked good though.

She looks so fit and hot and young, especially the one with the high tennis/boots or however those things are called lol Can't wait for the HQ pics

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh yeah that’s right, but why I get the feeling that it’s gonna be a fantasy flanker tour edition. Beyonce released a tour edition of her heat fragrance and knowing Britney’s team, they like to follow what’s been done and tried.

 

You mean like the Circus Fantasy Britney released inline with her tour back in 2009? :unbothered:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

Worse, they don't get leak means promo. They could and should have completely ignored it. By doing this they only prove it was a real deal.

Remember when they threatened Jordan and everyone else for posting MM original video pics and gifs, proving it was a real deal, but also because it was getting scrapped? :ohdear:

Bet Larry is just like this waiting for anything to leak so they have something else to scrap

Screen_Shot_2018-03-01_at_12.59.37_PM.pn

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Remember when they threatened Jordan and everyone else for posting MM original video pics and gifs, proving it was a real deal, but also because it was getting scrapped? :ohdear:

Bet Larry is just like this waiting for anything to leak so they have something else to scrap

Screen_Shot_2018-03-01_at_12.59.37_PM.pn

The only thing team Britney has kept secret until the planned released date was v magazine. In years, we knew of or things were leaked of everything else. Compared to other pop stars, her team is the biggest flop. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The only thing team Britney has kept secret until the planned released date was v magazine. In years, we knew of or things were leaked of everything else. Compared to other pop stars, her team is the biggest flop. 

We didn't get leaks from the official MM video either, did we? :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We didn't get leaks from the official MM video either, did we? :tiffcackle:

We got clips of the video. If we didn’t we wouldn’t know it existed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

We got clips of the video. If we didn’t we wouldn’t know it existed. 

 

No, I mean, the official one, like the one that's up on her VEVO channel.

Up until the day of the premiere, we were expecting the original video with the red bodypaint and golden dress and everything we'd seen so far, and the only hint we got about a whole different video was that guy and his pool party details. There wasn't any clip or picture of the final videoclip, except for the Glory cover but we didn't have idea :embarrassney:

So they really kept the secret that one time too.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, I mean, the official one, like the one that's up on her VEVO channel.

Up until the day of the premiere, we were expecting the original video with the red bodypaint and golden dress and everything we'd seen so far, and the only hint we got about a whole different video was that guy and his pool party details. There wasn't any clip or picture of the final videoclip, except for the Glory cover but we didn't have idea :embarrassney:

So they really kept the secret that one time too.

I didn’t count it because we had many rumors of it but ppl were in denial and melting down. Ppl we’re so angry at those that said it was a new video. 

The final was kept hidden. :tiffcackle:

They should have kept it tbh 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is Madonna lactose intolerant or something? Why would it be strange to have her advertise ice cream? 

Because she is a fitness junkie and just doesn't seem like the type who eats a s--t ton of it. Its like when athletes get sponsored by McDonalds and pretend that they constantly ear it. Its funny.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg :cackling:

 

Y'all realize high fashion, especially when it comes to runways, is more than anything just like creative clothing art?

Kenzo is a huge and respected name in fashion, I'm dying at everyone calling it ugly :tiffcackle: 

This is amazing for Britney, I can't wait to see the official pics, I'm hoping to see V magazine Brit again.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Omg :cackling:

 

Y'all realize high fashion, especially when it comes to runways, is more than anything just like creative clothing art?

Kenzo is a huge and respected name in fashion, I'm dying at everyone calling it ugly :tiffcackle: 

This is amazing for Britney, I can't wait to see the official pics, I'm hoping to see V magazine Brit again.

Peple here acting like they know sht about fashion. Most of the high fashion runaways are about creativity. They mix colors, textures, to cause impact, to express their Vision. But well, you can't expect more in here.

Can't wait for the official announcement.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Her project hasn’t stayed secret for very long. I can reveal the pop princess is teaming up with fashion label Kenzo for its spring/summer campaign. And she has been having meetings at the company for months. One source said: “Britney is incredibly excited about the campaign. She has had a whole look especially made for her. “Everyone has been sworn to secrecy until the official announcement.” Clearly not everybody.

Where did you get this from?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not excited... I want music. Not commercials.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are still complaining either Britney is wearing discounted dress from Alibaba Express or endorsing high fashion luxury clothing brand from French. Can we just be happy and excited for her? Kenzo is a huge deal and it is now owned by parent company LVMH, which also owned Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Dior, Fendi and Marc Jacobs. And I think this is an opportunity for Britney to promote herself to high class society.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Because she is a fitness junkie and just doesn't seem like the type who eats a s--t ton of it. Its like when athletes get sponsored by McDonalds and pretend that they constantly ear it. Its funny.

Yeah I understood it right afterward, haha. I’m running a fever and my brain isn’t working. :ohdear: But thanks for the response! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG YES!  This most likely will come with a music video / single.  Kenzo is known for putting out awesome music videos: :yasqueen:

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jennyj said:

OMG YES!  This most likely will come with a music video / single.  Kenzo is known for putting out awesome music videos: :yasqueen:

 

I would be on the floor If Britney did something this wild. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the rumours are true and the leaked images are legitimate and the secret project is indeed a Kenzo fashion campaign then I think it’s a cool move as it will add value to Britney’s brand but most importantly it’ll help with her overall image and the public perception of her. It’s always nice to see Britney looking high end rather than budget! I’ll be interested to see how the campaign is rolled out. 

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

can somebody send me the pics please

Google Britney Spears secret project 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Omg kenzo is a massive deal! The campaign will also be high end! No more budget crap like candies! We finally have a high end designer who will give us a flawless campaign, and will help to support her imagine across Europe, the tour and potentially new music! A smart move by her team! During the summer months Britney will be everywhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care about the commercial, I just hope she'll release a single with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×