breatheheavy

Madonna Hits The Dance Studio

New moves!

Madonna's getting back into the groove.

UPDATE // MARCH 15:

Madonna showed off some of her new moves in a video posted on Instagram. She's not giving us a clear look at the newly-rehearsed choreography because she sped up the video into hyperspeed, but that's not important.

What you should take away from this clip is that she's wearing a police hat and that there is something she's readying a new dance routine for.

Come through Queen!

[adinserter block="1"]

Some Days You want it to Go this FAST............✈✈✈✈?????? @marlynortiz

A post shared by Madonna (@madonna) on

UPDATE // MARCH 12:

Madonna hit the recording studio over the weekend!

The Queen of Pop shared a couple of photos inside the recording booth and revealed she's collaborating with some "brilliant" songwriters.

Madge recently opened up about her distaste towards songwriting camps, so this is a refreshing update.

See what's good below then continue reading the previous report after that:

Yep..........???? #wait

Where life Begins..............????? #bitchimmadonna ?

Good Tired ?

Make Amazing Music with brilliant songwriters! ????♥? #secret

EARLIER // MARCH 8:

The singer is hard at work on her Rebel Heart followup, and has been for quite some time now.

We don't know much about it, but from what I've gathered it features Starrah, and could quite possibly include a collab with Cardi B and/or Migos. Maybe she hit up Marina and the Diamonds, too?

Related:

Madonna Shades The Music Industry: Remember When I Was Allowed To Be A Visionary?

Who knows when we'll get the first taste of it, but the Queen of Pop wants you to know it's coming. Just... be patient -______-

See Madonna's post below:

Are YOU excited for Madonna's new music? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

even if "Rebel Heart" was really quite good, I hope it's nothing like "Rebel Heart".. I need another "Music" or "American Life" (though in this political climate I wouldn't be a fan of that).. :rlynow:

Madonna along with Mariah and Janet are the only three artist I can honestly say can take as long with their music as it takes. They have such an extensive catalog of both classics and current bs. Another filler  flop album (even though RH was a step back in the right direction for Madonna) for any of them will be detrimental. I'd prefer it if Madonna's album didn't come out till early 2019.

AND PLEASE GOD SCRAP THOSE TIRED ASS CARDI B and MIGOS FEATURES ASAP!!!:overit:

15 minutes ago, JChristian said:

Madonna along with Mariah and Janet are the only three artist I can honestly say can take as long with their music as it takes. They have such an extensive catalog of both classics and current bs. Another filler  flop album (even though RH was a step back in the right direction for Madonna) for any of them will be detrimental. I'd prefer it if Madonna's album didn't come out till early 2019.

AND PLEASE GOD SCRAP THOSE TIRED ASS CARDI B and MIGOS FEATURES ASAP!!!:overit:

You don't think Unbreakable and MIAM are good albums?

RH is literally one of my fav Madonna albums. The fact so many ppl trash it kills me. That whole album sums up Madonna’s personality. 

It really got a bad name by a fun song and two sexual songs. Ghosttown video and song deserved so much more love 

Anyways, slay me queen 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

You don't think Unbreakable and MIAM are good albums?

Unbreakable was Janet's best and most cohesive album since Damita Jo. I hope her next album pulls more from Unbreakable and less from Discipline and 20 Y.O. 

MIAM was complete filler imo. 

15 hours ago, JChristian said:

Unbreakable was Janet's best and most cohesive album since Damita Jo. I hope her next album pulls more from Unbreakable and less from Discipline and 20 Y.O. 

MIAM was complete filler imo. 

yeah i actually agree with you. I was pretty dissapointed by MIAM but I like some things about it. Unbreakable is a great album.

• Upvote 1

I really loved REBEL HEART ! I can't wait to have some more Madonna's music. Can't wait !

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, Harlow said:

I really loved REBEL HEART ! I can't wait to have some more Madonna's music. Can't wait !

Same, I don't get the hate for the album. I gotta admit I rather some demos over the final versions, but the album is great. 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Same, I don't get the hate for the album. I gotta admit I rather some demos over the final versions, but the album is great. 

That's true, some demos are better than the final versions

On 3/8/2018 at 1:09 PM, breatheheavy said:

is she wearing a grill? In the recording booth? I don't care when she wears a grill most of the time I think it's kinda funny, but she realizes she can barely enunciate with that thing in, how is she supposed to sing well in it?

Honestly I think something's been going on with Madonna. I don't see that same intelligence behind her eyes. She looks out of it in every new picture of her. In interviews she can barely talk because of all the botox. I want the old Madonna back :(