DignifiedLove

Hold It Against Me is POP PERFECTION.

i'm TIRED of HIAM being thrown under the bus because it truly is one of, if not, the most underrated pop song of the decade.The track is old school Britney meets Currentney and it's honestly a pop masterpiece with a PRODUCTION that is out of this world. Her best song this decade, period and I just want to take some time to appreciate the masterpiece that it is. :kyliecry:

Also, hearing the hidden vocals/instrumentals is a trip. Max Martin really  is THAT producer. :kyliecry:

19:45 is EUPHORIC btw. :kyliecry:

• Upvote 27

I truly love that song and i agree that people didn't appreciate the song. It has a strong beat and nice lyrics.. not even mention the PERFECT break-down. Even if you're not a fan of the song.. you have to admit that it has a Killer break-down

• Upvote 4

Great song, crap video. All the product placement turned me off from the song at first, but after I stopped watching the video HIAM shined brightly like the hit that it was :carpoolney:

It's a nice song, but got old and dated very fast :mattafact:

• Upvote 2

I must confess at the time I wasn't hugely in love with it...

Fast forward to 2018 and I listen to it ALL the time

27 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Great song, crap video. All the product placement turned me off from the song at first, but after I stopped watching the video HIAM shined brightly like the hit that it was :carpoolney:

It requires genuine taste in order to appreciate the genius behind the HIAM video. But no seriously the video is a masterpiece and her best this decade. I'm getting really tired of some of y'all fans slandering it and thinking it's ok to get away with it. :sobbing:

• Upvote 5

When her worst video came out, it ruined the song for me  :imok:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, BlueGangsta said:

When her worst video came out, it ruined the song for me  :imok:

her worst video? :lustney:

• Upvote 12

The video was iconic for me.. especially the scene where we see old Britney videos on televisions,  the fight scene with herself.. and the high heel shoe sound.. maybe some people didn't like it cuz she did A LOT OF promo for this video and that made our expectation very High!  (remember the countdown videos she gave us everyday.. we were having like 2-3  seconds sneak peak of the video)..  i mean even though it was not her best video.. it was nice that she (or her team) was promoting something.. giving us something to get excited! i miss that!

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

her worst video? :lustney:

Anyone who thinks she looks good in the video is blind or delusional :cackling:

• Upvote 3

Hiam needs a comeback at piece of me, it's amazing, and deserve an amazing performance , with currentney

• Upvote 6

I used to love it when it came out, I still do, but I don't listen to it as much, what kills it for me it's the fact that the chorus kills the song a bit 

Just the last chorus alone is pop perfection, I love it!!! All those who disagree can suck my toe :hibebe:

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, BlueGangsta said:

Anyone who thinks she looks good in the video is blind or delusional :cackling:

she looked great in the red outfit/microphone scene and also in the dance number 

53 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

she looked great in the red outfit/microphone scene and also in the dance number 

:rlynow:

• Upvote 3

I realy love HIAM it sounded so ahead of its time, so innovative and not to mention one of her best music videos to date :mcry:

• Upvote 6

so so so so good. the production on it is out of this world (again, why i want MAX MARTIN on her next album). Not to mention it has all of the britney intricacies people love (sultry, great beat, unique pronunciation "HAZAYY" lol, catchy as hell). lets not forget it really pushed dubstep into mainstream music as well.

• Upvote 6

It's a great song overall, but I insist, that Dr Luke trend of removing the music in the chorus which is the most important part of a song, is the worst mood killer. If all the choruses were like the last one, I would probably like it more. And I really loved it back when it came out, but when the full album was out, it fell from my top because other album tracks were better. :yaknow:

The video is really good as well, except for Britney and her FFney face.

• Upvote 1