breatheheavy

Britney Is Reportedly "Angry" Kevin Federline Wants An Increase In Child Support (He Already Banks $20,000 A Month)

While I do think she might be angry because she probably is this news I would call fake. It's US weekly after all. so until another more reputable source says something I don't believe in that artickle. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

The picture they used on the cover, is it supposed to be from VMAs 2016? It kinda looks like it but mixed with that 2013 Vegas event and a little bit of 2014ney too :ineedthetruth:

The title is misleading because shes not battling for her kids she has access to them and is should be child support battle

• Upvote 1

I KNEW this was going to happen. I remember a fairly recent interview (wish I could find it) where Kevin gave himself a pat on the back for not revealing what happened during Brit's breakdown. He said something like "it would blow you mind". Like why even mention it? That's part of being a good parent, keeping your dirty laundry out of the media. Mark my words. When those kids turn 18 and Kfed no longer gets those paychecks, he is going to start talking about her past. 

• Upvote 7

can she be released from c-ship just to take kids away and leave his ass broken please :hibebe:  effin leach 

• Upvote 2

Can’t she seek custody?

or does she need to be out of the cship for that?

The only way Britney should have to pay this man more money is if both him and his wife are required to work a 9-5 job, forty hrs a week. 

Others wise if the parent can’t afford afford the other parent gets full custody. For both men and women 

it’s not right ppl get to be lazy breeding bums on someone’s else money. 

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, ToxicFantasy said:

I KNEW this was going to happen. I remember a fairly recent interview (wish I could find it) where Kevin gave himself a pat on the back for not revealing what happened during Brit's breakdown. He said something like "it would blow you mind". Like why even mention it? That's part of being a good parent, keeping your dirty laundry out of the media. Mark my words. When those kids turn 18 and Kfed no longer gets those paychecks, he is going to start talking about her past. 

waaaaaat? :ohdear:

this can get really nasty. 

but didnt he sign something that can not allow him to talk?

20k a month is 240k a year. thats more than my parents make, and they have actual jobs, though they do have less kids than kevin. 

regardless, it should be enough. 

SO for them using a great picture of her on the tabloid cover

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Inherzone said:

ok kevin is really trash for this.

but some of you saying she worked hard for her money? are we talking about the last 10years?

the walking on stage? the lipsinging? 

what exactly did she do besides saying "ok" to people who offered her jobs? LOL

She did work hard since she was a child to get the money, the status and the financial benefits she has now. Whether we find it hard or not, it's HER money and she did what she had to do to earn it. 

Her fortune is huge and with such amount of money I'm sure she has invested her money in other business out of the music industry (the perfume empire for example), it takes time, patience, effort, etc. so, just because she isn't releasing music material doesn't mean she isn't working. 

• Upvote 4

"whaaaa daddy Jamie donT let kevin take more moneyy whaaaa! DADDDD DONT GIVE KFED MORE MONEYYYY PPPHLEASEEEE!"
ZACYo0H.gif.acb7150f8e457b9705b3fe064b6c
ZACYo0H.gif.acb7150f8e457b9705b3fe064b6cZACYo0H.gif.acb7150f8e457b9705b3fe064b6cZACYo0H.gif.acb7150f8e457b9705b3fe064b6c
:hibebe:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Personally I feel this would be the perfect opportunity for Britney to seeK to get out of the conservatorship, and then or dueing this she can seeK custody as well

Just now, AMERICA'S SWEETHEART said:

Idiot

Why call me an idiot. You can get your opinion across without being rude 

im not saying she’ll regain sole custody, but she would have a strong case now for joint wouldn’t she? 

She is allowed visitation if im not mistaken?

2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Why call me an idiot. You can get your opinion across without being rude 

im not saying she’ll regain sole custody, but she would have a strong case now for joint wouldn’t she? 

She is allowed visitation if im not mistaken?

what case? she has none. she will never gain custody rights, she only can be allowed visitation rights. she hasn't had custody ever since 2007 and you think this will change now? screaming

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

what case? she has none. she will never gain custody rights, she only can be allowed visitation rights.

Why?

why can’t it change? 

I am curious as I’m not sure How it works

18 minutes ago, AMERICA'S SWEETHEART said:

Idiot. The children love Kuntven. Just because Gurney and Kuntven feel a certain way towards one another doesn't mean the kids have to suffer and be separated from their father. Balance is important, and as long as Kuntven is not placing harm upon them, he has the right to custody. Kuntven's vice is that he's a greedy little snake, whereas Gurney had her parenting coach make statements against her in court. Kuntven is their father and he has custody, get over it. Gurney will never regain custody.

There's no reason why they can't have joint legal and physical custody. If she's fit.

But she's going to have to remove herself from the conservatorship first, and then battle Kevin in court. 

Maybe it's the court battle that her Team is trying to avoid?

3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Why?

why can’t it change? 

I am curious as I’m not sure How it works

she tried numerous times to get custody back in the day. even the day after the divorce from kevin she tried to get full custody (despite the fact they had agreement to share custody 50/50).she lost the case and eventually she lost even that little custody she had. the cship being in place is to ensure that she gets visitation rights, that was the deal they made, kevin agreed to grant visitation rights as long britney gets in cship and well... her sh!t together too. as long she is in the cship she can have visitation rights. because realistically and in the eyes of the law Britney is declared "gravely disabled" that cannot take care of herself. She can't suddenly become "gravely perfect" and give her custody.
That ship of gaining 50/50 custody has sailed long ago. if britney didn't do it in 2007 shes not gonna make it now. Besides Im really positive that shes happy in the cship rn bc she gets so many benefit. low taxes, no responsibilities, visitation rights, so really why ruining all that ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

she tried numerous times to get custody back in the day. even the day after the divorce from kevin she tried to get full custody (despite the fact they had agreement to share custody 50/50).she lost the case and eventually she lost even that little custody she had. the cship being in place is to ensure that she gets visitation rights, that was the deal they made, kevin agreed to grant visitation rights as long britney gets in cship and well... her sh!t together too. as long she is in the cship she can have visitation rights. because realistically and in the eyes of the law Britney is declared "gravely disabled" that cannot take care of herself. She can't suddenly become "gravely perfect" and give her custody.
That ship of gaining 50/50 custody has sailed long ago. if britney didn't do it in 2007 shes not gonna make it now. Besides Im really positive that shes happy in the cship rn bc she gets so many benefit. low taxes, no responsibilities, visitation rights, so really why ruining all that ?

Lets say she did get out cship, with all the benefits it would erase, wouldn’t It also let her be evaluated to see if she is fit now? 

Or am I very wrong about this?

The cship is genius but also very sad.

I just hope she tries to get out of it when her kids turn SP turns 18

3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Lets say she did get out cship, with all the benefits it would erase, wouldn’t It also let her be evaluated to see if she is fit now? 

Or am I very wrong about this?

The cship is genius but also very sad.

I just hope she tries to get out of it when her kids turn SP turns 18

alright let's assume she gets out of the cship. legally yes she can try to gain custody. but it's not that easy, custody battles cost a lot (not that she has money problem) and the court won't be easy on her given her history. britney herself will need to put on a lotttt of work, home studies,witnesses etc etc. its a LOT of work.

now, while shes in cship, she has unofficially like 50/50 or even more spend time with the kids. she is settled and its far cheaper to pay kevin rn. instead of go into court battles. its the same thing, she will never be granted full custody under any circumstances anyways, so right now she has the same amount of time spending with the kids (she would be spending the same amount even with 50/50 custody officially), it's just unofficial and not in paper. so whats the difference?
Besides the boys are already like 10 and 11 right now. it won't be long before they turn 18. Any chances she had for custody were years ago while they were toddlers. Right now it's pointless to try it and put the kids into that stressful situation too.

• Upvote 2

Finally they used a good photo of her on  the magazine cover :tiffcackle:

can’t wait for the kids to turn 18, only 5-6 years, so she can get rid of that scumbag. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney has primary custody

end of story

:wtfdidusay:

• Upvote 5