Nando.

Fans who consider Toxic her best song can be considered fans?

Toxic  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Fans who consider Toxic her best song can be considered fans?

• Yes
    • No

Nah. There are so many album tracks that are far superior. I mean, 98% of her discography is flawless. You can’t claim to be a fan and not know.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

It's one of her best and most well-known songs! Just because someone says Toxic is their fav doesn't mean they don't know the rest of her songs, and even if they don't know much of her discography they are still entitled to say they are a "fan" of her and what they know of her.

I didn't know people were pretentious about Britney music though, this is interesting :toocute:

• Upvote 18

It is her best song imo. It’s a timeless bop.

• Upvote 5

It IS a bop, but it’s a bit overrated in my opinion. :mhm: 

There are plenty of songs from her that deserve the same attention. 

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

real fans stan Ooh La La :pleaseshhh:

And Email my heart. Real Britney fans have been doing emails since 1998 :mhm:

• Upvote 16

Of course they can, what kind of question is this? I probably wouldn't think they were stans, though. Just fans.

• Upvote 5

Why wouldn't they be considered fans? :slowdown:

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Of course they can, what kind of question is this? I probably wouldn't think they were stans, though. Just fans.

Agreed. Fans yes, stans no. There are many more hidden gems in Britney's discography that far outshine Toxic, even on that album alone. :mhm: 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

real fans stan Ooh La La :pleaseshhh:

Real fans stan Pretty Girls and refuse to listen to anything other than this high class antigravity bop. It’s so eternally flaw free that I’ve ceased to deal with anything else in my life.  :jackk:  :letitburn:  :imok:  

• Upvote 13

Toxic has great production and amazing vocals. It doesn't have a common sound either so I think it can be considered Britney's best song by real fans too  :unbothered:

• Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Real fans stan Pretty Girls and refuse to listen to anything other than this high class antigravity bop. It’s so eternally flaw free that I’ve ceased to deal with anything else in my life.  :jackk:  :letitburn:  :imok:  

Pretty Girls is her BEST music video. My favorite part is the skit with Iggy in the middle of the video. Iconic! :cackling:

• Upvote 9

...Baby One More Time is her best track and my all time fav.

after that Toxic and Oops battle it out for 2nd and 3rd.

4th goes to Born To Make You Happy

5th goes to Circus.

honrable mention: Quicksand

• Upvote 1

I can't seem to understand the relevance of this question, like Xtincta's career. :rlynow:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

Pretty Girls is her BEST music video. My favorite part is the skit with Iggy in the middle of the video. Iconic! :cackling:

How can I live my life knowing that nothing I do will ever be as remotely iconic as Britney’s totally not cringe-worthy forced laugher and grins in this very same video? I am merely the  rotting sh!t of a dieing 16th century peasant in front of Glory  :bwink:  as she hops and skips wearing mom jeans and $400 sneakers. What is my life?  :meltdown:  :jackk:  :letitburn:

• Upvote 1

Well, Toxic is her best song alongside BOMT, Sometimes, OIDIA, Lucky, WYESI, Walk On By, INAGNYAW, Anticipating, When I Found You, I Run Away, Overprotected, BOM, Early Mornin', Everytime, The Answer, IJBHMF, And Then We Kiss, HIAM, IO, and UND. :flawlessbye:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Buslim said:

I can't seem to understand the relevance of this question, like Xtincta's career. :rlynow:

MTE, what is this flop question

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, David Rose said:

MTE, what is this flop question

Zac-Efron.gif

Leave toxic alone... For a lot of younger fans it's usually the entry britney song that bears a lot of memories.

I still remember when i first heard it on radio and did not even know it was by britney spears, the song is iconic.