Sign in to follow this  
Diamond Horse

Brand new video! Years & Years - Sanctify (Official Video) :::Vibe INSPIRED::: by Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U

Years & Years frontman was just in BBC Radio 1 (live with Annie Mac) & listen Britney as one of the artists he is inspired by, said he wanted to re-create the vibe of S4U with Sanctify.

• Upvote 3

It's so obviously OFF TOPIC but I was curious to see the video so I won't report your ass :lessons: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rico. said:

It's so obviously OFF TOPIC but I was curious to see the video so I won't report your ass :lessons: 

It is not off topic

Years & Years is saying that the vibe of Sanctify is inspired by Britney Spears' Slave 4 U!

Damn :) 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Okay, obviously I failed to make a thread and convey an important and relevant message. I am sorry lol

But whatever

• Upvote 1

You could still be a quite fresh viewer of the Years & Years new music video. It was uploaded maybe a little more than an hour ago? At the same time it was uploaded Years & Years singer was in BBC Radio 1, listed Britney as one of his early inspirations and said that the single is inspired by Britney's I'm A Slave 4 U vibe. 

• Upvote 1

On BBC Radio 1, Years & Years singer also rhetorically asked how many artists got to do a second album.... To think about it! We as Britney fans need to be grateful that this kind of possibility exists in our lives.... to listen brand new Britney albums....

• Upvote 1

Years&years band is great, all their songs are fire and in 2015 they were on a fire streak. I really hope they will have some hits with this new album. My faves so far are: shelter, desire, eyes shut, king, border, shine, worship.

Also, they covered Toxic in a live concert in 2015 :sendinglove:

• Upvote 2

I love them! Saw them at Brighton pride last year (where Britney is playing in August) and they were great, they also covered Toxic and Dirrty.

However, I don't see the Britney influence in the new video and I'm not really a fan of the song, I feel like it does not quite "go there"

• Upvote 1

just watched it,  where is the influence? :idgi:

British music is so much better than most American stuff in my opinion!! Adele, Sam Smith, Dua Lipa, Charli XCX, Years and Years, Spice Girls... When will America???? :pleaseshhh:

I love Olly sfm :yasqueen:

Communion still hasn't left my car since 2015, so im anticipating there new stuff :urite: