Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

A Year Later... Katy Perry Acknowledges Britney's Bible Shade

It appears Katy Perry finally caught wind of Britney's subtle diss posted more than a year ago.

It appears Katy Perry finally caught wind of Britney's subtle diss posted more than a year ago.

Let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we? Ahead of the 2017 Grammys, Katy had just released her lead Witness single, "Chained To The Rhythm." She stopped for a chat with Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet at the awards ceremony, and the conversation quickly turned into something... not woke.

Seacrest said: "There was a pause of new music for a moment.”

“Yea that’s called taking care of your mental health,” Perry said.

Seacrest asked, ‘how’d that go?’

“Fantastic,” she replied. “I haven’t shaved my head yet.”

Fans of the pop princess believe she was taking a jab at Britney. Then, in a second interview that day, Katy mentioned shaving her head "which I'm really saving for a public breakdown." Alright, we get it Katy.

It didn't take long for Britney to respond. She quickly posted a cryptic Tweet quoting a verse from the Bible that read: "Her mouth speaks from that which fills her heart Luke 6:45."

[adinserter block="1"]

For one reason or another, Katy favorited that particular Tweet today (March 7). At the time of posting, it could be seen as the most-recently faved Tweet in her "likes" section.

I know Katy is a busy woman; she genuinely may not have heard a peep about this until now, which is actually quite sad if you think about it. And if the "Roulette" singer is finally aware, has she made things right with Queen B? 

Thoughts on Katy finally liking that Tweet? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

i don't know the interpretation of Britneys tweet tbh

someone explainnnn pls

• Upvote 2

A basic, attention seeking move by a basic, attention seeking "artist".

NEXT!

• Upvote 20

4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

i don't know the interpretation of Britneys tweet tbh

someone explainnnn pls

She's saying Katy says nasty things because she is a nasty person at heart

• Upvote 13

I LOVE Britney with all my heart, but Jordan, you used one of her worse pics ever :imok:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

Is American Idol on soon or something? Is this a PR stunt of some kind cos it seem kinda desperate:beynah:

:truthtea:

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

Is American Idol on soon or something? Is this a PR stunt of some kind cos it seem kinda desperate:beynah:

I'm sure, If the GP hasn't noticed this typical thing by now, IDK what to tell them. These "Artist" are a mess.

KATHY PETTY

giphy.gif

LOL if she’s looking for attention, this is about as much as she’s going to get and it’s from us, britney fans, who could give a crap less about her. 

She needs to grow up. Honestly I look at her video for Rise sometimes and think wtf happened to this idiot. That video and song were beautiful and then a few months later we got her a mess and  whitmess the album. Did Hillary not winning actually give her an identity crisis?? This is why people don’t talk about plotics at the dinner table let alone make it their whole life! She should have stayed in her lane, I watched her big brother weekend, she’s not even educated enough to make political proclamations let alone have a breakdown over it.

• Upvote 5

I don't think Britney even knows Katy's shittalk, nor she cares.

5 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

britney-katy-sia-manager.jpg

4 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

I LOVE Britney with all my heart, but Jordan, you used one of her worse pics ever :imok:

it's also photoshopped... Britney-Spears-Clive-Davis-Pre-Grammy-Party-2017.jpg

• Upvote 2

Im done with this messy bitch. Im trying to sell my tickets from her concert but nobody wants them:slowdown:

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Im done with this messy bitch. Im trying to sell my tickets from her concert but nobody wants them:slowdown:

:imok:

• Upvote 1

I don't even think Britney's tweet was an answer to Katy Perry. Britney is less concerned about what the other celebrities say than how she was about her PoM looks.

tenor.gif?itemid=5016775

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Filippo said:

I don't even think Britney's tweet was an answer to Katy Perry. Britney is less concerned about what the other celebrities say than how she was about her PoM looks.

tenor.gif?itemid=5016775

didn't she also reply iggy's shade. I'm just glad she keeps it classy :ohreallylol:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

didn't she also reply iggy's shade. I'm just glad she keeps it classy :ohreallylol:

Yeah, but idk if I'm buying this shady Britney character. I feel like from time to time someone around her pushes her to reply to this stuff on the social medias just to create some controversy. She wouldn't even listen to Katy's or Iggy's interviews otherwise

• Upvote 2

I think somebody needs attention again...:sofedup::byebitch:

It looks like the feud with Taylor is no longer interesting for the press so she neds something new :angietea:

Imagine how long she has to scroll back so she can find that tweet.

Guess the tour isn't that busy after all.

• Upvote 4

katy's behavior is really disappointing. i loved her first two albums and prism was good too. i want to like her but....:decisions: