3 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

You didn't like K-pop rite?

Finally it has began for you. :tiffcackle:

I liteally wrote that this is the only good thing about KPop.  :rlynow:

So no I still think its trash.  :slowdown: It just showed up on my Facebook feed and I thought it was funny.

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

So no I still think its trash.  :slowdown: It just showed up on my Facebook feed and I thought it was funny.

There's hope!!! Praying for your soul!!!!_!!!!_!!!! :tiffcackle:

All the K-pop stars in the sky are praying for you as well..

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

There's hope!!! Praying for your soul!!!!_!!!!_!!!! :tiffcackle:

All the K-pop stars in the sky are praying for you as well..

KindheartedFlawlessIndiancow-max-1mb.gif

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

not trying to sell you on anything but honestly it's a treat to be a K-Pop fan.. american artists are often very hit or miss with their work ethic but with K-Pop you get new releases pretty much yearly and every comeback comes with endless performances and spectacular visuals.. it's great.. the language barrier is there but I got over it pretty quickly.. :unbothered: I used to hate K-Pop and I thought that all of it was either super edgy and dark or hyper-cute, but it's not like that at all.. :holduplisten:

this is hilarious, my god.. I saw it in my recommendeds but I didn't bother watching it; sure missed out :cackling:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

not trying to sell you on anything but honestly it's a treat to be a K-Pop fan.. american artists are often very hit or miss with their work ethic but with K-Pop you get new releases pretty much yearly and every comeback comes with endless performances and spectacular visuals.. it's great.. the language barrier is there but I got over it pretty quickly.. :unbothered: I used to hate K-Pop and I thought that all of it was either super edgy and dark or hyper-cute, but it's not like that at all.. :holduplisten:

I love the language-barrier. It is so relaxing to listen foreign without too much thinking. K-pop for me is just all relax all day! ♥

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I love the language-barrier. It is so relaxing to listen foreign without too much thinking. K-pop for me is just all relax all day! ♥

For me lyrics are one of the most important things about a song. I can get into Spanish, Italian or French songs because the languages are beautiful but Korean just doesnt sound pleasing to MY ears. 

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

For me lyrics are one of the most important things about a song. I can get into Spanish, Italian or French songs because the languages are beautiful but Korean just doesnt sound pleasing to MY ears. 

It is quite okay. I respect it! :) 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

It is quite okay. I respect it! :) 

wow isnt that lovely.. Someone who gets that we can have different tastes and opinions without getting all pissy.

tenor.gif?itemid=5536515

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

yeah.. lyrics used to be the most important aspect for me but it's an interesting dynamic to push the lyrics aside.. that way I can focus completely on the instrumental and production aspect.. :unbothered:

• Upvote 2