Brichney.

Beyonce is NOT an Illuminati and she's not part of that club, she's just one of their puppet

She, Jayz and the others, are not Illuminati members, they're just being used by them as puppets of propaganda. :pleaseshhh:

I'd have to agree; a lot of people think that celebrities are in the illuminati but they most probably aren't, there would be many major information leaks if they were.. :pleaseshhh:

I find it surprising how so many people don't believe in the illuminati though.. it is definitely government level with political higher-ups as members, kind of like a "shadow-government" of sorts.. it's either people not wanting to believe in it (i.e. ignoranc is bliss) and they rather live in a utopia where nothing is corrupt or people being, honestly, kind of dumb.. :unbothered:the illuminati is real but not as most silly YouTube conspiracies paint it.. it's much more serious and much more deeply rooted in the banking and political system.. :holduplisten:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

the illuminati is real but not as most silly YouTube conspiracies paint it.. it's much more serious and much more deeply rooted in the banking and political system.. :holduplisten:

This, thank you! 

I hate calling it, 'The Illuminati', makes this world feel like a Marvel comic or some s--t. Most celebs are puppets to an extent, at least as far as the labels are concerned.

Beyonce is no different. She wouldn't have gotten to where she is if she didn't agree to some sort of agenda behind closed doors. 

But in reality, who cares? The less attention and energy we give these celebs we don't care about, they virtually become useless to any sort of 'agenda', 'conspiracy', or whatever else you want to label it, if that's your thing.

I don't like Beyoncé, but I wish her and everyone in Hollywood the best. It's not a place I'd wanna be involved with, that's for sure. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This, thank you! 

I hate calling it, 'The Illuminati', makes this world feel like a Marvel comic or some s--t. Most celebs are puppets to an extent, at least as far as the labels are concerned.

Beyonce is no different. She wouldn't have gotten to where she is if she didn't agree to some sort of agenda behind closed doors. 

But in reality, who cares? The less attention and energy we give these celebs we don't care about, they virtually become useless to any sort of 'agenda', 'conspiracy', or whatever else you want to label it, if that's your thing.

I don't like Beyoncé, but I wish her and everyone in Hollywood the best. It's not a place I'd wanna be involved with, that's for sure. 

Not giving entertainers attention is key. But we’d have to get virtually the whole world on board to negate the power they have. Impossible unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Not giving entertainers attention is key. But we’d have to get virtually the whole world on board to negate the power they have. Impossible unfortunately.

the public is way too oblivious.. the silly YouTube conspiracies have really made people turn the cold shoulder towards real conspiracies which is sad.. :ponderney:

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

14 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

the public is way too oblivious.. the silly YouTube conspiracies have really made people turn the cold shoulder towards real conspiracies which is sad.. :ponderney:

The only ones we have control of is ourselves. If something is passionate enough for you, you can educate people in your life about it and they will eventually understand what you're talking about. 

7 years ago, my family thought I was crazy when I would go off about so many foods being poisonous and causing disease. Fast forward to today: My mother reads ingredients on labels, and believes there's a direct correlation between the food we eat and our health. Even agrees with me that big Pharma is in on it. My aunt and grandma stopped using Splenda and artificial sweeteners because of the things I would say. Friends always come to me for my opinions on foods and diets (even though I'm not nearly as healthy as some people out there ;)

Kinda ranty, but you can always educate those close to you and if everyone did for the better, the world would see some big changes. I don't try to educate on celebs and Hollywood though because most people really don't give a sh*t, which is even better tbh :o 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

The only ones we have control of is ourselves. If something is passionate enough for you, you can educate people in your life about it and they will eventually understand what you're talking about. 

7 years ago, my family thought I was crazy when I would go off about so many foods being poisonous and causing disease. Fast forward to today: My mother reads ingredients on labels, and believes there's a direct correlation between the food we eat and our health. Even agrees with me that big Pharma is in on it. My aunt and grandma stopped using Splenda and artificial sweeteners because of the things I would say. Friends always come to me for my opinions on foods and diets (even though I'm not nearly as healthy as some people out there ;)

Kinda ranty, but you can always educate those close to you and if everyone did for the better, the world would see some big changes. I don't try to educate on celebs and Hollywood though because most people really don't give a sh*t, which is even better tbh :o 

true, it's easy to say "the public is brainwashed" even though I'm guilty of it.. :ponderney:

interesting that you mentioned the food and healthcare industries because I read about 'em like 2 days ago.. :rlynow: I definitely believe they work together: the food industry poisons us and then the healthcare industry can rake in billions upon billions.. ALSO.. not that there's any proof, but with our level of corruption I definitely believe there are patents (possibly AIDS / cancer cures) being held back because it's much more profitable to keep people spending on lengthy and expensive treatments that end up destroying their bodies even more rather than releasing an actual cure.. :holduplisten: not the first time these industries have been guilty of lying.. I mean, seriously, the milk industry spent so much money to make sure everyone thought that milk was healthy ("Got Milk" is just the tip of the iceberg) even if it actually is neither healthy, nor necessary for adult humans.. we are mammals after all, I'm pretty sure most mammals develop lactose intolerance to some degree as they grow up and it shouldn't be much different with us humans.. :unbothered: 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'd have to agree; a lot of people think that celebrities are in the illuminati but they most probably aren't, there would be many major information leaks if they were.. :pleaseshhh:

I find it surprising how so many people don't believe in the illuminati though.. it is definitely government level with political higher-ups as members, kind of like a "shadow-government" of sorts.. it's either people not wanting to believe in it (i.e. ignoranc is bliss) and they rather live in a utopia where nothing is corrupt or people being, honestly, kind of dumb.. :unbothered:the illuminati is real but not as most silly YouTube conspiracies paint it.. it's much more serious and much more deeply rooted in the banking and political system.. :holduplisten:

Yeah, a lot of people just don't want to think about it. Or maybe they refuse to think about it. Told the monster under the bed doesn't exist and in reality there's a lot of monsters out there with a LOT of power. I just don't understand the ones that disconnect halfway. "Ah, s--t goes on but they just wouldn't go to THAT level of extreme s--t." Really? Yeah, I'll be the first to admit I'm a cynical bitch by this point in time. When your trust is gone, it's not coming back. I don't care how many times we run around this rat cage. Each corner's gonna look the same. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It's an odd comparison but maybe some people might get it. It's a "Flowers in the Attic" existence imo. I'm talking about the arsenic poisoning part of that book/movie. And I gotta say it's an overwhelming feeling of sadness that s--t's just this bad. I'll back you up on the artificial sweeteners. I had a VERY bad experience with that s--t. And the sad thing is that it hides under so many names and it's in so many products. Yeah, I can avoid chewing gum and it not be a problem. If I've got a cold it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack trying to get something I can actually use. I'm serious when I say my experience was bad enough that I don't even want to use it temporarily.

I realize a lot of fucked up stuff happens in this world and I'm not s--t talking the ones that want to at least a crumb of peace or their sanity. Okay, I get it. But claiming "I didn't know" won't keep you safe or make it go away. I didn't know about the sweetener danger. I'm cynical about damn near everything and that was the one thing I still had a glimmer of hope about. "Oh, if it's dangerous it just won't be done, won't be sold to anybody for anybody or anything to use." I pulled off the rose color glasses. Money talks. What else can be said?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

It's an odd comparison but maybe some people might get it. It's a "Flowers in the Attic" existence imo. I'm talking about the arsenic poisoning part of that book/movie. And I gotta say it's an overwhelming feeling of sadness that s--t's just this bad. I'll back you up on the artificial sweeteners. I had a VERY bad experience with that s--t. And the sad thing is that it hides under so many names and it's in so many products. Yeah, I can avoid chewing gum and it not be a problem. If I've got a cold it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack trying to get something I can actually use. I'm serious when I say my experience was bad enough that I don't even want to use it temporarily.

I realize a lot of fucked up stuff happens in this world and I'm not s--t talking the ones that want to at least a crumb of peace or their sanity. Okay, I get it. But claiming "I didn't know" won't keep you safe or make it go away. I didn't know about the sweetener danger. I'm cynical about damn near everything and that was the one thing I still had a glimmer of hope about. "Oh, if it's dangerous it just won't be done, won't be sold to anybody for anybody or anything to use." I pulled off the rose color glasses. Money talks. What else can be said?

I have a friend who had a similar experience with the sweeteners too. Years ago she was trying to lose weight and legit only drank diet soda. 

She couldn't figure out where her migraines, anixety, and overall shitty feelings were coming from. We told her time and time again it was the diet sodas and she refused to believe. 

Go figure, when she stopped drinking that s--t, most of her aliments went away. When it comes to food/medicine you're absolutely right, money speaks. It is one of those situations where people can turn a blind eye but it will still effect them down the road.

Plenty of fruits/veggies. Drink mainly water/tea. Take your vitamins and cut out the junk. It's a lot simpler than most people think, but everything is so addicting that people don't try :( I struggle too, I still eat junk food and pizza and all bad things even though I know I shouldn't. I always try to be mindful of the ingredients at the very least though :/  

• Upvote 1

I don’t know, it’s kind of strange how people go so far out of their way to kiss her ass :rlynow:

4 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I have a friend who had a similar experience with the sweeteners too. Years ago she was trying to lose weight and legit only drank diet soda. 

She couldn't figure out where her migraines, anixety, and overall shitty feelings were coming from. We told her time and time again it was the diet sodas and she refused to believe. 

Go figure, when she stopped drinking that s--t, most of her aliments went away. When it comes to food/medicine you're absolutely right, money speaks. It is one of those situations where people can turn a blind eye but it will still effect them down the road.

Plenty of fruits/veggies. Drink mainly water/tea. Take your vitamins and cut out the junk. It's a lot simpler than most people think, but everything is so addicting that people don't try :( I struggle too, I still eat junk food and pizza and all bad things even though I know I shouldn't. I always try to be mindful of the ingredients at the very least though :/  

I'll be the first to admit I already had my problems. I already had depression and anxiety. But the sweetener multiplied it. It got to a point where I'd jump out of my skin at the smallest noise. You'd think I'd just returned from a war zone or something. And that's NOT me. I'd never done that before. There were other things going on. A couple of times my eyelid would become swollen, I had a rash on my skin that wasn't going away no matter what kind of lotion I put on it. It was just so many things to the point where it seemed like everything was falling apart in one way or another. Anyway, I cut out the sweetener and those problems I listed went away. 

I've had a lot of stomach problems throughout my life and I cut out eating a lot of stuff because of that tbh. The sad thing is I don't think I would've had as many stomach problems if I had paid closer attention to what my body was telling me. Nothing's worth making yourself sick over. I really can't eat greasy foods and I'd press my luck when I was a kid. I considered it a 'treat' to get fast food every now and again. It's not a treat when it comes back up. 

I know how serious this is, know how serious a lot of stuff happening in our world is. The bad thing is when you have the people that flat out scoff at stuff. No matter how well you can back up what you're saying, they'll say you're a nutter and your tin foil hat is too tight and you must think Elvis is still alive. It almost seems like a default reaction, they didn't think two seconds about what was said.:(

• Upvote 2