Brichney.

Rihanna's "Anti" her best or worst album?

I've heard people say both. What do you think and why? :imok:

obviously best because you can tell that she was actually passionate about this one and she was so much more involved in the making of the album..

if we're speaking pop-wise, Good Girl Gone Bad or Loud could also snatch the title for best, BUT if we're speaking quality and longevity - it's definitely ANTI. :holduplisten:

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

obviously best because you can tell that she was actually passionate about this one and she was so much more involved in the making of the album..

if we're speaking pop-wise, Good Girl Gone Bad or Loud could also snatch the title for best, BUT if we're speaking quality and longevity - it's definitely ANTI. :holduplisten:

Obviously not everyone thinks it's her best one, since I 've heard some say it's her worst album, but yeah. :useeingthis:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Obviously not everyone thinks it's her best one, since I 've heard some say it's her worst album, but yeah. :useeingthis:

probably fans that expected typical overproduced pop, ones that can't appreciate actual quality, but I can see how the album could be polarizing.. :unbothered:

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

probably fans that expected typical overproduced pop, ones that can't appreciate actual quality, but I can see how the album could be polarizing.. :unbothered:

kween :tysm:

• Upvote 1

It's not her worst, not her best body of work, it has some highlights for me like desperado.

but it feels like it's more artistic.

and it's better than some of her other albums (Talk That Talk, Unapologetic)

• Upvote 2

I've always been a fan of Rihanna, but I was blown away by Anti. I think its her best tbh. 

I haven't listened to it in full, but from what I've heard, It definitely has a certain quality that isn't often in her other albums. She has a lot of old songs, that while good, just sound cheap and become dated pretty quick. This album sounded more artistic, as someone above said, and just seems higher quality and more mature. It's not just an album thrown together with some current hits and the rest fillers, it's genuine and high quality.

For me this album made me really appreciate her as an artist, the album is beyond amazing tbh and the ballads on this record showed that Rihanna can actually sing with passion.

I don't like the deluxe tracks though, she could've just made better ones IMO

definitely not her worst ..... it's very current R&B meets electronic and less poppish , it's grown on me for me Unappologetic and her debut album are her worst I think

My order from best to worst: 

1. Loud
  2. Unapologetic
  3. Talk That Talk
  4. Anti
  5. Rated R
  6. Good Girl Gone Bad
  7. A Girl Like Me
  8. Music of The Sun

Neither. It's a great album, I just listened to it in its entirety again the other day. However I much prefer dance Rihanna (Don't Stop The Music, Loud, TTT) or emotional Rihanna (Rated R).

rIt's a good album, but it's just not that artistic. Every R&B/Rap/Indie artist is doing that kind of genre. It has some highlights, but some other songs got old real quick

Needed Me is my favorite Rihanna song but I've never really fully listened to any of her albums except Rated-R, and that was horrible.

i don't like talk that talk and unapologetic, so no way

it is one of her most solid efforts, it probably is her best

love on the brain shows that she's grown as a vocalist, unlike diamonds and we found love and stuff :unbothered: