Do Somethin'

Dream Within a Dream Tour

Do i really have to say how PERFECT this show was/is? :yasqueen: easily my favorite Britney tour, she had quick outfit changes, water, bungee jumping etc... 4.gif

tumblr_njvqhoBm1C1t0ugimo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ojmvarTIZz1qgu8qzo1_400.gif

Britney_Spears_Dream_Within_a_Dream_Tour

tumblr_mr2jtxUUkG1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

e2a23206cb09e06ec1ab812b075733a3.jpg

SoggyBeautifulAardvark-max-1mb.gif (Mystic Man :yasqueen:)

giphy.gif

tour_britney.gif

I'm sooo glad that they professionally filmed the show (my sister used to have the VHS but i can't find it lol, i have the DVD tho :staysalty:)

• Upvote 20

26 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

:flawlessbye:

this thread should have had 20+ pages by now

Yeah, but apparentely it's a :flop::imok::haha: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

Yeah, but apparentely it's a :flop::imok::haha: 

it's exhell, you should have put the tittle as "Dream within a dream tour is SOOO OVERRATED" or something like that then people will jump in to drag you :haha:

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, kngdeux said:

it's exhell, you should have put the tittle as "Dream within a dream tour is SOOO OVERRATED" or something like that then people will jump in to drag you :haha:

LMAO BackBeneficialCrayfish-size_restricted.g

• Upvote 3

My favorite too :makeitrain: 

I mean all of her tours have something really good and different,especially different than other artists but this one is perfect :likethat: 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

My favorite too :makeitrain: 

I mean all of her tours have something really good and different,especially different than other artists but this one is perfect :likethat: 

This :staysalty:

• Upvote 2

When you watch this show and you realize it's from 2001-2002, isn't it crazy how amazing, perfect and better than everything was done at the time and even nowdays?

And those rehearsals where she was singing live unbothered. :yasqueen: 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

When you watch this show and you realize it's from 2001-2002, ISN'T IT CRAZY HOW AMAZING, PERFECT AND BETTER THAN EVERYTHING WAS DONE AT THE TIME AND EVEN NOWDAYS?

And those rehearsals where she was singing live unbothered. :yasqueen: 

OMG i agree!!! :truthtea:

DWAD will always be ma favorite tour. 

britney also seemed very happy during that time 

• Upvote 2

I want more gifs just like the Femme Fatale tour thread

iconic tour :toocute:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I want more gifs just like the Femme Fatale tour thread

iconic tour :toocute:

If any of you guys wants to share rare pics/vids please do :sendinglove:

Btw, I watched this video yesterday I think and she was talking about the DWAD Tour "revamped" and she said at 0:35 that she changed a couple of things in Slave 4 U (?)

I'm confused. What did she change in that song? :slowdown::huh:

• Upvote 2

Her best damn tour :tysm:

• Upvote 2

Absolutely thrilling. I would go as far as to say it is her career best show - The Live In Las Vegas DVD is one I can go back to at anytime and just enjoy it. Britney at her best! 

• Upvote 4

Dream within a Dream (originally the "Britney" tour) was phenomenal and probably Britney's biggest spectacle to date (even bigger than Vegas).  Britney as an entertainer was at her peak (her peak continued through Onyx) but she truly was larger than life at this point in her career.  The costumes, the theme, the set-list, the stage, the special effects, the hyped up HBO special (Elvis inspired outfit/commercial/Vegas), the Pepsi sponsorship - probably one of my favorite era's to be a Britney fan.  

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, ralphynno said:

This is iconic.

I see Onyx being praised a lot here, but I don't think it comes as near as dance-wise, outfit-wise, production-wise, everything-wise as good as DWAD. One of the aspects I really like is that almost each song had a 'theme' and special unique moments, almost as if each one was an MV. The big irony is that she could still take all of that away and just dance instead in a empty stage, and it would still be amazing. Nowadays (POM and FF Tour) that she really needs more production, not 1/4 of the effort is put on that part; almost zero iconic new outfits were created for these shows, we get less and cheaper props and I think this is really sad.

This! :truthtea::staysalty:

1 minute ago, ralphynno said:

This is iconic.

I see Onyx being praised a lot here, but I don't think it comes as near as dance-wise, outfit-wise, production-wise, everything-wise as good as DWAD. One of the aspects I really like is that almost each song had a 'theme' and special unique moments, almost as if each one was an MV. The big irony is that she could still take all of that away and just dance instead in a empty stage, and it would still be amazing. Nowadays (POM and FF Tour) that she really needs more production, not 1/4 of the effort is put on that part; almost zero iconic new outfits were created for these shows, we get less and cheaper props and I think this is really sad.

Even during "Overprotected" she started out just on her own, and in "Stronger" there were moments when it was only her on stage.  In the middle of the spectacle, she could shine on her own and managed to remain the center of attention.  

I too feel that some of her costumes now are ridiculously cheap and they aren't even costumes - they are underwear and leotards.  I get that her signature crop top/pants may be out of style, but my god when she goes back to that it looks very good on her.  I also like when she has accessories - like a jacket.  The opening "Oops" costume with the black jacket lined in red is just perfection on her and it looked SO good while she was dancing.

Onyx was scaled back - not even a catwalk.  Her dancing was at the top of her game and the theme and costumes were still good but DWAD wasn't topped.  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

she had quick outfit changes, water, bungee jumping etc... 

POM says hi 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:janet:

production wise, the best tour tied with confessions tour :bang:

• Upvote 1