breatheheavy

Rumor: Christina Aguilera's New Album Drops In May

Christina Aguilera might finally have concrete plans to release her eighth studio album.

Christina Aguilera might finally have concrete plans to release her eighth studio album.

I know, I know, I am just as exhausted as you are speculating when Xtina will the followup to 2012's Lotus, but we could be closer than ever.

There's several important happenings to take into consideration.

The pop star just shared some behind-the-scenes footage via Instagram Live of her in a photoshoot. It could very well be the shoot for the record - the pictures appear to be up close and personal – a style most pop stars roll with when they're readying a big comeback.

Related:

Pop Emergency! Christina Aguilera Is A Judge On The Upcoming Season Premiere Of RuPaul’s Drag Race

Christina Aguilera Responds To New Album Request With A Winky Face

Legend X also just commented on that rumored collab with Demi Lovato. Judging from her response, it definitely exists, and it's definitely on the way.

[adinserter block="1"]

Last but not least, Fighters are under the impression the new LP will debut in May. There's no solid evidence to suggest why that may be, but Christina has promised on several occasions big things are on the way. This time, let's believe her.

Do YOU think Xtina's new album will debut in May? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

I love how involved she gets with her aesthetic!  Bring it Xtina :flawless:

Image result for it has been a long time gif

And still waiting...!!

She just did the photoshoot of her new album this week, she did a live on instagram

Rumor 1: End of 2015

Confirmed 1: Beginning of 2016

Confirmed 2: End of 2016

Rumor 2: Beginning or 2017

Rumor 3: Summer of 2017

Rumor 4: End of 2017

Rumor 5: March 2017

Rumor 6: May 2017

SpryGlossyAfricanharrierhawk-size_restri

• Upvote 4

You know youre in troube when even your fans have given up on your career.

RIP Christinas career. It was nice while it lasted it was tragic how it ended.

tumblr_n53wb9OvRc1qlgh5qo1_500.gif

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

You know youre in troube when even your fans have given up on your career.

RIP Christinas career. It was nice while it lasted it was tragic how it ended.

tumblr_n53wb9OvRc1qlgh5qo1_500.gif

I actually have more faith in Xtina to have a hit than Britney these days. 

I think if ever released this album will be huge for Xtina or it will be like Bionic. 

They will try with the first single and than give up. 

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I think if ever released this album will be huge for Xtina or it will be like Bionic. 

I dont. She has burnt me too many times. I think the reason she has delayed this album so many times is because she knows her career is riding on it and is not confident with it. Im sure she has scrapped a s--t ton of songs and changed the concept a couple of times.  The fact that there has been no communication from her about anything is weird to me and she also said that the album was pretty much done 1 year and 1 month ago and hasnt spoken about her album since. Something isnt right and I also dont think she will get a lot of money from RCA.

her fans (probably 10-12 people) must be happy :tiffcackle:

7 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

her fans (probably 10-12 people) must be happy :tiffcackle:

we are thrilled. Another date to look forward to and then be dissapointed. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5104963

47 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont. She has burnt me too many times. I think the reason she has delayed this album so many times is because she knows her career is riding on it and is not confident with it. Im sure she has scrapped a s--t ton of songs and changed the concept a couple of times.  The fact that there has been no communication from her about anything is weird to me and she also said that the album was pretty much done 1 year and 1 month ago and hasnt spoken about her album since. Something isnt right and I also dont think she will get a lot of money from RCA.

A delay can be a good thing. A lot of thought into it. I still have faith. Unlike Britney she cares what ppl think of her. She knows fans are annoyed. Unlike Britney who doesn’t care or is in her own bubble. So I mean it’s a better sign. 

Im annoyed to though. All the pop girls are lazy and have no drive now. Literally the only ones pushing forward are Beyonce, rihanna (I consider them more R&b) and Taylor 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I'd Christina had a hit, I think that would make Britney have some kind of drive again:ohreallylol:

I’ll believe it when I see it.

On 3/6/2018 at 3:22 PM, breatheheavy said:

christina-aguilera-album-may-rumor.jpg

Farah Moan is coming back on Season X on the judges' panel as a guest judge

23 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

A delay can be a good thing. A lot of thought into it. I still have faith. Unlike Britney she cares what ppl think of her. She knows fans are annoyed. Unlike Britney who doesn’t care or is in her own bubble. So I mean it’s a better sign. 

Im annoyed to though. All the pop girls are lazy and have no drive now. Literally the only ones pushing forward are Beyonce, rihanna (I consider them more R&b) and Taylor 

Bringing Britney into this was so unnecessary, you're alwalys so obsessed to put Britney in a bad place. A delay is not a good thing at all :sneer: this woman has been delaying this album for effin YEARS, her last one was 6 years ago, she obviously knows her fans are mad, because she gives a s--t about them, the excuse before for her not dedicating completely to her career was because of the voice, but she hasn't done anything since she stopped being a judge in that stupid show, other than oreo, which is effin pathetic for someone who was one of the hottest singers in her time. I don't think she's that busy  tho, unlike Britney who released a good album in 2016, performed at the vma's, billboards, apple music festival, those december shows and is about to tour europe, Britney might not care about a lot of things, but at least she still performs for her fans, unlike Chrstina. :hibebe: when was her last tour, oh yeah, 2007 :tiffcackle: Britney will always be above.:toocute:

If the album comes out in May shouldn't a single have been out by now?Image result for doubt meryl streep gif

3 hours ago, JChristian said:

If the album comes out in May shouldn't a single have been out by now?Image result for doubt meryl streep gif

rumor has it March 23rd is single release.

4 hours ago, Camilo said:

Bringing Britney into this was so unnecessary, you're alwalys so obsessed to put Britney in a bad place. A delay is not a good thing at all :sneer: this woman has been delaying this album for effin YEARS, her last one was 6 years ago, she obviously knows her fans are mad, because she gives a s--t about them, the excuse before for her not dedicating completely to her career was because of the voice, but she hasn't done anything since she stopped being a judge in that stupid show, other than oreo, which is effin pathetic for someone who was one of the hottest singers in her time. I don't think she's that busy  tho, unlike Britney who released a good album in 2016, performed at the vma's, billboards, apple music festival, those december shows and is about to tour europe, Britney might not care about a lot of things, but at least she still performs for her fans, unlike Chrstina. :hibebe: when was her last tour, oh yeah, 2007 :tiffcackle: Britney will always be above.:toocute:

It really isn’t when everyone else brings up Xtina for no reason. 

They both are a mess. How Am I putting Britney in a bad place when the whole excuse of this forum is she doesn’t care. 

Unlike most of you I know Britney can slay if she tries. Like you guys keep saying she doesn’t care so we need to accept mediocre and Pom for life. 

So yes I think xtina has better shot at a hit single. Am I expecting it...deff not 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, glorytobritney said:

Breaking news:  it's going to flop:ohreallylol:

how is that breaking news?? Its old news.

Btw, it’s definitely coming for real this time. No title yet, but it’ll be $13.99

• Upvote 1

On 11.3.2018 at 2:48 PM, Inherzone said:

not gonna happen.

well we allready got a snippet.. so maybe.

giphy.gif