Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Once Upon A Time Kelly Clarkson Wanted To Record A Collab With P!nk, Lady Gaga And Jessie J But No One Responded

I think P!nk, Lady Gaga & Jessie J should make it up to Kelly Clarkson by hopping on a remix of "Whole Lotta Woman."

Kelly Clarkson had plans to make the next Lady Marmalade, but she couldn't get ahold of, well... anyone.

BuzzFeed is doing this new kind of interview thing where they sit celebrities down to answer questions while a bunch of puppies run around. It's absolutely adorable, but just goes to show how ridiculously short the Internet's attention span.

They ask the Meaning Of Life singer about a Tweet she sent in 2012 asking P!nk, Lady Gaga and Jessie J to sing on. She says with no qualms, no one ever answered her request. Turns out, it was meant for Piece By Piece track "Dance With Me."

[adinserter block="1"]

"Okay so I have a killer song that I want @Pink @ladygaga and @jessiej to sing with me!! Any takers ladies?!," she wrote at the time. "It sounds like Bowie meets U2!"

This is a blessing. "Dance With Me" sounds perfect with just Kelly. I think P!nk, Lady Gaga & Jessie J should make it up to Kelly Clarkson by hopping on a remix of "Whole Lotta Woman."

See Kelly's interview, then stream "Dance With Me" below:

Thoughts on Kelly not hearing back? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

I think no star ever answers to a tweet on the other hand. That song would've been a hit with all those ladies

• Upvote 1

I would’ve loved it

i love when pop girls come together for a song

Imagine the slayage :kyliecry:

KC is my second fave artist after Brinny. RCA ruined her career tbh, in the same way they have Britneys. My December, All I Ever Wanted, Stronger and Piece By Piece deserved WAY more singles and promo. After the success of the Stronger single, I was always shocked that they went straight to a GH album instead of releasing Let Me Down, which would've been a huge hit at the time, and You Love Me. Same for Piece By Piece, Dance With Me should've been 2nd single instead of Invincible. 

• Upvote 1