Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Pop Emergency! Christina Aguilera Is A Judge On The Upcoming Season Premiere Of RuPaul's Drag Race

Christina Aguilera is the first celebrity guest judge in the Season X Premiere (get it?) of RuPaul's Drag Race.

Rise Lotus, rise!

Christina Aguilera is the first celebrity guest judge in the Season X Premiere (get it?) of RuPaul's Drag Race.

Are you listening?! XTINA CAKED UP WITH FABULOUS DRAG QUEENS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Xtina posted a glimpse of her episode. In it, she's wearing a poofy pink wig and sing-yelling her famous heeeeeEEEEEEEEY note we all know (and love).

It airs March 22nd, so clear your schedules.

[adinserter block="1"]

"It’s showtime! Let’s go girls," she wrote. See the new promo below:

Anything to avoid releasing the new album but I'm so here for this.

Are YOU excited for Xtina's upcoming appearance? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Amazing!! 

Please release a new single with it 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

She looks like Farrah Moan in that screencap tbh.

Seriously. Farrah Moan needs to just be a Christina Aguilera impersonator. The resemblance is uncanny. Especially since she's a Vegas queen. And honestly it's long overdue for Christina to make an appearance on Drag Race!! I hope it's a tribute show like Gaga's episode. It's only a matter of time before Britney gets her episode. :OMGney:

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

She looks like Farrah Moan in that screencap tbh.

30 minutes ago, JChristian said:

Seriously. Farrah Moan needs to just be a Christina Aguilera impersonator. The resemblance is uncanny. Especially since she's a Vegas queen. And honestly it's long overdue for Christina to make an appearance on Drag Race!! I hope it's a tribute show like Gaga's episode. It's only a matter of time before Britney gets her episode. :OMGney:

+ she is a fan.

• Upvote 1

Is she going to sing her lead single from her new album?  :unbothered:

i dont want to hear anything about her except her screaming voice in my ear :sassybrit:

• Upvote 1

She has been preparign for this moment since 2011. Now she can finally start working on her album.

Cz2pBAFUUAAmEU2.jpgchristina-aguilera-shows-off-pink-hair-ofto_ft1_167375.jpgarticle-2221337-159F1B76000005DC-263_306918d00c292d6d34257ac9d3800c0f22c.jpgdabe843a4b04fae8697dfffdfba57844--celebrw310_NUP1531280634-1282407770692927667.ja23825c891fa9cdbd573b734a2228dc2--hand-fChristina+Aguilera+Long+Hairstyles+Long+christina-a-5222a514-4b58-405b-aa34-1d03

• Upvote 4

Just now, Brat2017 said:

Is she going to sing her lead single from her new album?  :unbothered:

i dont want to hear anything about her except her screaming voice from new music :sassybrit:

that scream sounds like the beginning note of Aint no other man so I guess she will sing that.

yay :rlynow:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CristMont said:

K

Will she bring Oreos? :unbothered:

if they give her enough money

mocking.gif

• Upvote 7

52 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

that scream sounds like the beginning note of Aint no other man so I guess she will sing that.

yay :rlynow:

arghaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy :tbh:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

mocking.gif

This had me gagging! :tiffcackle:

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

mocking.gif

:orangu:

• Upvote 2

On 2018-03-01 at 2:01 PM, JChristian said:

Honestly she doesn’t have THAT many iconic looks for 14 queens...

and if Farrah moan was going to do Christina impersonation, her name should be changed to Farrah Shout.

33 minutes ago, caleiscake said:

Honestly she doesn’t have THAT many iconic looks for 14 queens...

and if Farrah moan was going to do Christina impersonation, her name should be changed to Farrah Shout.

You think so? 

I mean if Christina doesn't have anything else I think she definitely has iconic looks (or at least memorable ones). Or looks the Queen's can put their spin on. 

1. Geenie in A Bottle

2. Come on Over 

3. Lady Marmalade 

4. Dirrty  (I'm expecting multiple Queen's to come out with this look.:sofedup:)

5. Stronger 

6. That last ballad she released from Stripped. :mhmsureny:

7. Ain't No Other Man 

8. Hurt 

9. Candyman 

10. Not Myself Tonight

11. Your Body 

12.  Her  Moves Like Jagger look. 

13. Burlesques

14. Mickey Mouse Club (I have a feeling a queen will be a smart ass and come out with Mickey Mouse ears on.) 

Plus the 2003 VMA's kiss, no one really remembers she was there but it's still iconic. And Christina has had a lot of great photoshoots over the last two decades. :yaknow:

• Upvote 1

Just now, JChristian said:

You think so? 

I mean if Christina doesn't have anything else I think she definitely has iconic looks (or at least memorable ones). Or looks the Queen's can put their spin on. 

1. Geenie in A Bottle

2. Come on Over 

3. Lady Marmalade 

4. Dirrty  (I'm expecting multiple Queen's to come out with this look.:sofedup:)

5. Stronger 

6. That last ballad she released from Stripped. :mhmsureny:

7. Ain't No Other Man 

8. Hurt 

9. Candyman 

10. Not Myself Tonight

11. Your Body 

12.  Her  Moves Like Jagger look. 

13. Burlesques

14. Mickey Mouse Club (I have a feeling a queen will be a smart ass and come out with Mickey Mouse ears on.) 

Plus the 2003 VMA's kiss, no one really remembers she was there but it's still iconic. And Christina has had a lot of great photoshoots over the last two decades. :yaknow:

Simply because all of her looks are pretty consistent during one single era. Comparing to Gaga who has a new look literally everyday of her earlier career..and most of her career is not really that Drag-able.:yasqueen:

Or the queens are just gonna come out with fans like her on the voice

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, caleiscake said:

Simply because all of her looks are pretty consistent during one single era. Comparing to Gaga who has a new look literally everyday of her earlier career..and most of her career is not really that Drag-able.:yasqueen:

Or the queens are just gonna come out with fans like her on the voice

Waits for The Greatest Show to read this.:toocute:

I agree Gaga definitely had more looks to pull from. Although the Gaga episode was great nostalgia, I thought because she has had so many amazing looks it was hard to remember every single one coming down the runway. 

Christina has definitely been around longer than Gaga and has an infamous 20 year reputation for being a diva. So it's just a bit more exciting to see the Queen's naturally fall into that persona. Plus Christina has always been a drag queen herself so it's just right. 

Now let's hope she doesn't f**k it up and not release the damn single after this episode airs. :pleaseshhh:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JChristian said:

Waits for The Greatest Show to read this.:toocute:

I agree Gaga definitely had more looks to pull from. Although the Gaga episode was great nostalgia, I thought because she has had so many amazing looks it was hard to remember every single one coming down the runway. 

Christina has definitely been around longer than Gaga and has an infamous 20 year reputation for being a diva. So it's just a bit more exciting to see the Queen's naturally fall into that persona. Plus Christina has always been a drag queen herself so it's just right. 

Now let's hope she doesn't f**k it up and not release the damn single after this episode airs. :pleaseshhh:

I’m sure he’d agree with me on some level tho, he’s everything but delusional.

Maybe she’ll pull a Vanessa and be really into vouging.

2 hours ago, caleiscake said:

I’m sure he’d agree with me on some level tho, he’s everything but delusional.

Maybe she’ll pull a Vanessa and be really into vouging.

She agrees and doesn't really care about a bunch of drag queens dressing up anyway :imok:  this and lipsync battle are 2 of the promo things I could not care less about.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She agrees and doesn't really care about a bunch of drag queens dressing up anyway :imok:  this and lipsync battle are 2 of the promo things I could not care less about.

Hahahahhahahaha yasssssssssssss

sorry to assume :)

• Upvote 1