5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

:kyliecry:

I know dude I am still shook:anxiety:

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

the worst N64 3D platform :unbothered:

best rap song tho :hibebe:

it's better than crash effin bandicoot (and bubsy 3d) tho :ohreallylol:

here are my worhtless opinions

Worst?!:whitney: DK64 is flawless inside and out (even though mine is the unpopular opinion:gum:

I don't get why people hate the game, it's in my top 3 ever :( 

23 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I know dude I am still shook:anxiety:

Worst?!:whitney: DK64 is flawless inside and out (even though mine is the unpopular opinion:gum:

I don't get why people hate the game, it's in my top 3 ever :( 

it's very rough compared to mario/banjo/rayman/spyro. too many collectibles, the character swapping makes everything a mess, the controls are one of the roughest, there is some questionable and frustrating level design. it's like a banjo game but unfocused ya know. but it's all my opinion lol

it's not a bad game but it's the roughest out of the beloved ones. although it has its charm. hope they make a new 3d donkey kong eventually, we need that and 3d kirby.

35 minutes ago, Applejack said:

it's very rough compared to mario/banjo/rayman/spyro. too many collectibles, the character swapping makes everything a mess, the controls are one of the roughest, there is some questionable and frustrating level design. it's like a banjo game but unfocused ya know. but it's all my opinion lol

it's not a bad game but it's the roughest out of the beloved ones. although it has its charm. hope they make a new 3d donkey kong eventually, we need that and 3d kirby.

Dude I am thinking of going and getting the new switch Kirby tonight! But I agree we need 3D Kirby and DK again. 

See the things that everyone hates about DK64 (pretty much everything you listed) I love. I love the character switching and collectibles, although the camera and controls are def questionable at times :/