Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Greatest Show

Timberlake flopping....

Recommended Posts

I hear everyone talking about him flopping but his tickets went on sale less than 6 hours ago and they allready had ot add extra shows in Germany. Not sure about other countries but he is doing fine here.  Sure his new album is s--t and isnt doing well sales wise but singers make thier money with tours and he seems to be doing very well on that front. :cackling: Im a traitor too tho.. I bought tickets. :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/BICONlC/status/961286178564698113 https://twitter.com/BICONlC/status/961286178564698113

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's obviously not flopping. Just because people here hate him doesn't mean he's not doing well. Even with a mediocre album imo, he sold more in the first week than Britney's last 3. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

He's obviously not flopping. Just because people here hate him doesn't mean he's not doing well. Even with a mediocre album imo, he sold more in the first week than Britney's last 3. 

He dropped a bomb and will see a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge drop next chart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

He dropped a bomb and will see a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge drop next chart

but does that matter if his tour sells out?? Sure it might hurt his ego but he isnt earning much with album sales anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

but does that matter if his tour sells out?? Sure it might hurt his ego but he isnt earning much with album sales anyway.

He will be fine as far as touring goes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

He will be fine as far as touring goes 

yeah I know that was the point of my comment. :umsaywhat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His tickets are cheap at least here in UK the most expensive is £95 ... I want to see him but I'm still recovering my balance from the Britney tickets and also I will go to other concerts in summer so will be a busy season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah to say he is flopping is a HUGE stretch. yes, his album has the lowest first week sales he's ever had and he's getting tons of backlash but his tour is selling well all over and he got #1 album in the US last week. He's certainly not doing as well as he has in the past, but he's still doing better than the majority of popstars today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

His tickets are cheap at least here in UK the most expensive is £95 ... I want to see him but I'm still recovering my balance from the Britney tickets and also I will go to other concerts in summer so will be a busy season 

 

9 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Cheap tickets though...but he's doing fine

In Germany his tickets are waaay more expensive than Britneys. I paid 221€ for the regular standing tickets. The good seats were almost 300€.  Some of Britneys tickets were half that price. I didnt see any tickets under 170€

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

 

In Germany his tickets are waaay more expensive than Britneys. I paid 221€ for the regular standing tickets. The good seats were almost 300€.  Some of Britneys tickets were half that price. I didnt see any tickets under 170€

:zoomzoom:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

janet and britney won and that's all that matters :hibebe:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×