TheCharmedTributes1

James Corden talking about Britney's Instagram

I stillcan't believe this guy who played that bullied fat boy in "fat friends" is a global superstar now :orangu: 

• Upvote 3

Ever since James got his US talk show he has become so bland and fake. He is the British Jimmy Fallon!!

It's like he has to prove that he is best friends with every celeb. :gross: 

• Upvote 3

I dont like him a lot but Im really happy that he never threw Britney under the bus when he got the question "who was the worst singer on CPK?" I mean I know he only did it because he wants to keep the door open for Britney to maybe come on his show again but still... when he first got asked the question (he got it at least 4 times now) I was absolutley terrified. I was so relieved when he didnt answer.

• Upvote 3

why lame? it is not like he were saying something bad only about her. it was clearly a joke which he did with the other famous people as well. 

10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont like him a lot but Im really happy that he never threw Britney under the bus when he got the question "who was the worst singer on CPK?" I mean I know he only did it because he wants to keep the door open for Britney to maybe come on his show again but still... when he first got asked the question (he got it at least 4 times now) I was absolutley terrified. I was so relieved when he didnt answer.

I doubt its to keep any doors open. I'd say it was more a smart PR move on his part. Of course he's not gonna say ''Well....Madonna voice isn't the best, Selena isn't a singer, Gaga oversang, Pink is bland, and Britney was terrible''.

He'd have the show, and his twitter account blown up by their fan bases. 

• Upvote 1

Promo is promo

And I kinda like him for defending her about the carpool against jimmy fallon (he doesnt like britney because of his great friend JT)

• Upvote 3

he's so unfunny to me

50 minutes ago, JeagleP said:

Promo is promo

And I kinda like him for defending her about the carpool against jimmy fallon (he doesnt like britney because of his great friend JT)

when did this happen?

1 hour ago, Dripping For Britney said:

My period stained panties are funnier than Corden :whitney:

:embarrassney: 

:tiffcackle:

At least it’s one of her best Instagram pics. 

Its good promo and she looks great 

1 hour ago, JeagleP said:

Promo is promo

Where was this?

1 hour ago, PoshSpice said:

Where was this?

Some interview on his show. I dont have a link, he asked james how awkward it was to film with britney and he said it wasnt

2 hours ago, JeagleP said:

Promo is promo

Thank god I don’t like Jimmy and this makes me not ever liking him. 

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Thank god I don’t like Jimmy and this makes me not ever liking him. 

I dont get why he is famous, he is not funny and his fake laugh is super annoying

Americans :imok:

• Upvote 4