Sign in to follow this  
RussianFan

They just must release an album in the summer!!!!!!!!

More than 100k people in the UK will attend her show, this is a huge promo! 

• Upvote 7

It would make sense or even a couple of new singles before her  UK Tour in August then release album September/October just after her tour perhaps add 2 or 3 of new album tracks onto the setlist just to give people a taste of the new album?  if the material is good and the tour gets rave reviews the album would be in with a great chance of being a success

• Upvote 8

I really hope that something is coming soon. It seems like that may be called the case. If not a new album, then an EP with a couple of kick ass singles. But at least have the album out by January 19. 

• Upvote 3

But is this dusty and boring Vegas show that will get all the exposure. Four years were more than enough ,damn it!  Her new material will be ignored as usual.

I really want new music but I imagine we won't see her touring when her new material comes out.

• Upvote 1

if we're lucky enough we'll get a buzz single near this summer :whitney:

and depending on its sucess they'll plan how to move along but that's pretty much it imo :wigsnatched:

• Upvote 1

at least a new single or 2. maybe an EP....gotta be SOMETHING though... the thirst is so real :anxiety:

• Upvote 1

I think Brit will be on a pitbull song. 

see this would be the perfect time to drop the change your mind remix 

That would be cool as long as you don´t mind the new material being perform at Piece of me :imok:

• Upvote 1

We havent seen her going to recording studios at all tho... :brit:

Personally Id be ok with waiting one more year and having a solid new album, promo and a tour but we know that wont happen because... Vegas.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

We havent seen her going to recording studios at all tho... :brit:

Personally Id be ok with waiting one more year and having a solid new album, promo and a tour but we know that wont happen because... Vegas.

We haven't seen her at all tbh lol. She could have recorded a whole album without our knowledge.

7 minutes ago, joe sp said:

That would be cool as long as you don´t mind the new material being perform at Piece of me :imok:

Britney could craft the choreography herself - lots of amazing handography/armography and chest explosions :groovin:

• Upvote 3

Not if it means a rushed shitty album. I want quality, I don’t care if it’s released on tour.

• Upvote 2

True or some new singles  pitbull is going with her on tour which is random so that might be it

I want two buzz singles. One just Britney and than I’ll be content until next year. 

Yes it would be great to have an album or at least a single as soon as possible. A song featuring Pitbull would be nice too  :brit:

I mean, she has hundreds of unreleased songs, just release something for buzz lol. 

38 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Piece Of Me: The Album 

:sobbing:

Greatest hits... :anxiety:

• Upvote 2