Julienfrance

Announcement in few hours

Im already coming to germany and spending a lot of money...

But if she comes to PT Ill prob go again :x

New album or I don´t care :sendinglove:

No pool party, sorry :)

But an annoucement will arrive in few hours regarding more Piece of Me dates, including Paris...

Stay tuned... 

I love you... u say it first baby :sendinglove:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sibode said:

If this is true they are so stupid!

I've spent a lot of money for 2 tickets in London but, since I'm Italian, I'd have preferred to go to Paris!
I'm so mad right now!

You can sell the tickets you've got for London and get some for Paris? 

26 minutes ago, Julienfrance said:

This forum is incredible! I don't consider myself as an insider but when I can find exclusive information about Britney by my relations, nobody trust me.

I remember telling here the director name (David LaChapelle), exact plot (and the filming locations) of the original MM music video more than 2 weeks before everybody knows it... And nobody trusted me... :umsaywhat:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

so glad for her French fans, she's always done so well in that territory :bwink:

I'm a bit worried about that France date. They are not very into US pop stars anymore.  Apparently,Antwerp struggles to sell out too.

3 hours ago, Julienfrance said:

No pool party, sorry :)

But an annoucement will arrive in few hours regarding more Piece of Me dates, including Paris...

Stay tuned... 

how did you know ? 

I want more information. :lemmetellu:

I'd prefer this announcement:

"This permanent A list singer is not being allowed to go public with her story about the abuse she suffered at the hands of her A list ex. She says at least once every couple of weeks he would hit her or grab her by her hair and throw her to the ground. He said she was ruining his career and taking all the attention. Several times throughout her career she has thought about calling him out for it. He threatened her once when she told him she was going to do it and the threat was scary enough that she backed off. She was going to have others do it for her but they were too scared she would not back them up when the time came. Now, she is ready, but her own people won't let her because they just want to let it go and not have a bunch of other dirty laundry come out that she would not be able to control. This is as close as they will let her speak for now." Britney Spears/Justin Timberlake

Totes believable. A narcissist at his best.

The fact she'd want to talk about, I dunno.. 

9 minutes ago, portrait said:

how did you know ? 

I want more information. :lemmetellu:

When I have one, I tell here. As always, not rumor but when it's 100% confirmed.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Julienfrance said:

This forum is incredible! I don't consider myself as an insider but when I can find exclusive information about Britney by my relations, nobody trust me.

I remember telling here the director name (David LaChapelle), exact plot (and the filming locations) of the original MM music video more than 2 weeks before everybody knows it... And nobody trusted me... :umsaywhat:

Julien t'assures ! Merci pour les infos  :sendinglove:

When the tickets are going for sale? March 28th??  My friend wants to know.

@Julienfrance Thank you so much for giving us this wonderful info today and previously. Please, if you find out any more feel free to share it with us all because as you know we are all so desperate for new info!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Harlow said:

I'll try to get some tickets :) I'll be at the Antwerp show as well.

Tu vas essayer d'avoir quels tickets?

28 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

@Julienfrance Thank you so much for giving us this wonderful info today and previously. Please, if you find out any more feel free to share it with us all because as you know we are all so desperate for new info!!

Just an "non so interesting" anecdote I know for more than a year and I pretty sure no one knows here is that Britney was tired to costumes malfunctions due to sweat so she decided to make botox injections for underarm sweating.

I know it's kinda funny but it's true.

3 minutes ago, Julienfrance said:

Just an "non so interesting" anecdote I know for more than a year and I pretty sure no one knows here is that Britney was tired to costumes malfunctions due to sweat so she decided to make botox injections for underarm sweating.

so she has better control for underarm sweating so this doesnt happen? 

Singer-Britney-Spears-Suffers-Wardrobe-Malfunction-in-Las-Vegas.jpg580d9bd3244d4_brit_1c0r6p5-1c0r6uj.jpgBritney-Spears-Suffers-MAJOR-Wardrobe-Mabritney-spears-wardobe-malfunction.jpg

:pieceofwhat: 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

so she has better control for underarm sweating so this doesnt happen? 

Singer-Britney-Spears-Suffers-Wardrobe-Malfunction-in-Las-Vegas.jpg580d9bd3244d4_brit_1c0r6p5-1c0r6uj.jpgBritney-Spears-Suffers-MAJOR-Wardrobe-Mabritney-spears-wardobe-malfunction.jpg

:pieceofwhat: 

Technically... Yes 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Julienfrance said:

Normally... Yes 

but how does that affect the back and front ? :imok:

i figured she would get them to avoid getting the pit stains

do you have any info on paying dust to Glory?

14 minutes ago, Julienfrance said:

OMG really? That's funny :wigsnatched:

The person you know must be really close to her for them to know this!

4 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

OMG really? That's funny :wigsnatched:

The person you know must be really close to her for them to know this!

I feel like someone HAS actually  been messaging Sam Asghari after all in this forum  :urite:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I feel like someone HAS actually  been messaging Sam Asghari after all in this forum  :urite:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1