breatheheavy

Selena Gomez Was Reportedly Invited To Headline The 2019 Super Bowl Halftime Show

I like Selena & her music is the best it's ever been but no. She seems way too fragile for.that kind of attention. :outwithit:

• Upvote 1

I love Selena but don’t make me laugh

if this would happen in this dimension it would mean they are completely desesperare and the reputation of the HTime show would sink completely

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

:letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

She’s so stiff and boring. 

Watching a wall perform would be more entertaining 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I love Selena, but I don't think this is realistic at ALL. 

There are so many people who have bigger hits with a broader appeal. She doesn't even have any iconic performances yet.  

Selena Gomez before Britney gets her own headlining show? or before Rihanna? no, no, NO

I have a strong feeling it will be Pink next year since she did the national anthem. It could be Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, J.Lo.. there's a plethora of bigger artists with more well-known catalogs to pick from. I could also see it being Rihanna next year because it's in ATL which I think is a big hip-hop city. Usher could maybe be a good choice too. Maybe in 10 years Selena will get it. Or she could be someone's suprise guest. But she can't headline yet. Even Miley I could see before Selena. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

:letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

No shade to her, but ya'll have the nerve the drag POM?:nopingout: I mean Britney ain't in her prime anymore, but.....:girlwhat:

• Upvote 2

if JT got so many critics from his performance, what would they say about hers :anxiety:

I just don't think she is big enough yet to perform in such a huge event. no shade tho. just being realistic.

plus they need to boost the rating after JT gave them the lowest since 2009 

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

ExcellentJollyGalapagossealion-max-1mb.g

the girl cant sing or dance and has less stage presence than .... i dont even know.

Lmao Id like to see her try just so we could all laugh about it later.

Does everyone always have to compare everyRELEVANT pop star to britney.  Selena can for sure sing..better than britney. And her voice is unique.  Everyone loves Selena. Not every halftime show performer has to be from 20 years ago. They should change it up for once instead of having stars from years and years ago

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

She did this once and it was pretty good in my opinion

She can dance, no matter what the pressed B Army says.

I'm so sick of this fandom doing to Selena the same thing the rest of fandoms do to Britney. It's lame af :squintney:

• Upvote 1

i dont mind her but theres no way that would happen. she doesnt have enough songs to even perform, not enough hits at least that the GP would enjoy. she also isnt known for putting on great live performances.

I can't believe people actually believe this and honesty the only newer pop stars they would maybe ask to do the Super Bowl in 2019 are Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande. Pink would be the obvious frontrunner and then Rihanna. Selena is forever a lower tier pop star because she is completely lacking in talent, charisma, visuals, performances, and memorable music. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I can't believe people actually believe this and honesty the only newer pop stars they would maybe ask to do the Super Bowl in 2019 are Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande. Pink would be the obvious frontrunner and then Rihanna. Selena is forever a lower tier pop star because she is completely lacking in talent, charisma, visuals, performances, and memorable music. 

tumblr_o9gpajfVxr1t0hgdto1_400.gif

y? i like Selena and i went to the Revival Tour and it was fun but she's not exactly an amazing performer and doesn't have a ton of hits. i guarantee you they dont know this far in advance is jordan is reporting on more rumors and spreading more lies.

Gosh... this better not be true.  Though, I wouldn't be surprised at the rate they've been going these past few years... all of their acts have been medicore at best.... sigh.

another reason why at least the setlist is fake:

She said herself she would never perform The Heart wants What It Wants because it hurts too much. she has only performed it once