Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Calvin Harris Drops Trippie Video For New Single “Nuh Ready Nuh Ready” Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR

Calvin Harris warms up the winter with new bop, “Nuh Ready Nuh Ready,” featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR.

Calvin Harris warms up the winter with new bop, “Nuh Ready Nuh Ready,” featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR.

A title.

It appears the superstar producer has moved on from 2017's Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1. Today, Calvin unleashed a groovy new tune called “Nuh Ready Nuh Ready.”

It features cool hooks from PARTYNEXTDOOR over the DJ's controlled, chaotic Jamaican-tinged production that features blaring trumpets and video game chimes. It's all over the place (in a good way). 

"I didn't really figure him out anymore working with him," Harris told Zane Lowe on Beats 1 Radio. "I just know that his pen and his voice and his delivery is, I think, amongst the best in the world. I worked with him on my last album and I was aware that I underused him and I felt embarrassed and ashamed from underusing him. He sang a hook on a track, I was like, 'Come on you need to do more if you can.' So that's just what I did."

Same goes for the video. It's got more low quality visual illusions than your brain will know what to do with.

Check it out below:

Thoughts on the video for “Nuh Ready Nuh Ready?” Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

What the f**k is this?

This is Calvin Harris? :orangu: he's a hip hop producer now? Great.