Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Expect To Hear Meghan Trainor's New Single "So Soon"

Recommended Posts

Meghan Trainor revealed she's got two music videos on the way.





Meghan Trainor revealed she's got two music videos on the way.


UPDATE // FEBRUARY 12:


Meghan Trainor promises her new music is coming "so soon." The singer posted an Insta-story of balloons that spelled out her nickname, "M Train," and wrote her "first single is comin' SO SOON." BRB I'll just be sitting here refreshing the web (my money's on Feb. 22).











EARLIER // FEBRUARY 8:


Now that Meghan has fulfilled her judging obligations on Fox's The Four, she can focus on releasing her new album.


Last month, M-Train confirmed her forthcoming record, a followup to 2016's Thank You, is complete and said her "entire family sings on every song," as well as her fiancé, Daryl Sabara. No one is sure how to feel about that, but for now we'll roll with it. Read more about that here.


When do we get to hear the family affair? In less than two months(!!!).


During Meghan's appearance on The Late Late Show With James Corden on Wednesday (Feb. 8), the singer begrudgingly divulged the news and confirmed two videos involving “sexy slow motion” are "down, in the bag." Corden also nonchalantly invited Meghan onto Carpool Karaoke, and her reaction is priceless. 


Watch here:







“It’s really special,” Meghan previously said of the next installment. “It’s obviously me being in love and happy, and reminding myself to choose happiness and love myself.”


Are YOU excited for new MT3? Leave a comment below!


And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

keepittoyourself.gif

I already had to see the infamous picture of her buying a bunch of dildos with the Spy Kids dude, and that was more than I ever wanted from Meghan Trainor, while still really, really not wanting it. I don't want to hear him sing. I don't want to hear her sing. I'm good. She can leave now.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yay more songs about Megan trying to convince herself and us that being fat is better and more desireable than being fit and healthy.

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

keepittoyourself.gif

I already had to see the infamous picture of her buying a bunch of dildos with the Spy Kids dude, and that was more than I ever wanted from Meghan Trainor, while still really, really not wanting it. I don't want to hear him sing. I don't want to hear her sing. I'm good. She can leave now.

I’m screaming. What? 

I love them as a couple. Idc what anyone says. Lol

She seems so nice. I don’t get the hate most ppl have for her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I’m screaming. What? 

I love them as a couple. Idc what anyone says. Lol

She seems so nice. I don’t get the hate most ppl have for her 

04-meghan-trainor-lede.nocrop.w710.h2147

I'm just not a fan of her's. I don't hate her, I just... I'm good. Lmao.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, fucknfurter said:

 

I'm just not a fan of her's. I don't hate her, I just... I'm good. Lmao.

tenor.gif?itemid=3560914

lmao thats the best comment I read today.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

04-meghan-trainor-lede.nocrop.w710.h2147

I'm just not a fan of her's. I don't hate her, I just... I'm good. Lmao.

This is amazing. :tiffcackle:

Anyways I’ll take bops from anyone because we aren’t getting new Britney music for a long time. If ever since they don’t need new music to tour :tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

04-meghan-trainor-lede.nocrop.w710.h2147

I'm just not a fan of her's. I don't hate her, I just... I'm good. Lmao.

OMG why is he wearing those shoes? Why do people wear those shoes? Its the worst thing that happened to the footwear industry

Burn them. BURN THEM ALL 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

OMG why is he wearing those shoes? Why do people wear those shoes? Its the worst thing that happened to the footwear industry

Burn them. BURN THEM ALL 

Right? The first picture I saw of it had them cut out and people bitched because apparently you needed the shoes to understand just how jarring that photo as a whole was. But I absolutely agree.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4522278

Ironically, her last lead single was called ‘No’ and her last album was called ‘Thank You’.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×