breatheheavy

Paris Hilton Is Releasing A New Song Titled "I Need You" On Valentine's Day

Incoming anthem: Paris Hilton is readying a new tune titled "I Need You" out on Valentine's Day.

Incoming anthem: Paris Hilton is readying a new tune titled "I Need You" out on Valentine's Day.

For all of the lonely hearts out there, February 14th sucks, but it might suck a little less thanks to Queen Paris.

Related:

Song of the Summer Is Here! Paris Hilton Teases New Club Banger “Crazy For You”

The pop superstar revealed she's dropping a song titled "I Need You" that day, which is dedicated to me. I mean her fiancé.

"It's about the love of my life," she told E! News.

Related:

Paris Hilton Describes New Album As Deep House, Techno And Electro-Pop

It's worth mentioning a demo titled "I Need You" by Paris has existed online since at least 2010. It's not clear if she is referring to an entirely different track, this exact one or a re-recorded version of it.

Does it matter? Anything Paris puts forth is timeless, so whether she recorded eight years ago or today, it'll become an instant classic.

Are YOU excited for "I Need You?" Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

nice! glad to see she's finally gonna release the album! It's a little weird she's releasing an 8 year old song though. I'm pretty sure it's the old song she's releasing because I remember she posted an instagram story of her recording a song that sounded verryyy similar to the 2010 demo. Hope the album comes soon!

It's not bad like the EDM stuck-in-2011 stuff she's been previewing, but I know this is older. Which is strange, since the others were recent.

It's very cutesy. Her voice works for it. 

• Upvote 1