Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Noah Cyrus and MØ Drop Anthemic Max Martin-Produced New Song "We Are...": Listen

Noah Cyrus and MØ's new song "We Are..." accurately describes how I feel about life in the coming years.

Noah Cyrus and MØ's new song "We Are..." accurately describes how I feel about life in the coming years.

It's not clear when Miley's kid sis will release her debut album NC-17 (if ever), but it's 2018 and the music industry is a singles game.

Noah has consistently released some pretty great pop music in the last year, and today's latest gem is no exception. It's titled "We Are..." and features Spotify stream queen with production from the famed Max Martin, Savan Kovetcha and Ali Payami.

On "We Are...," Noah sings about living in the moment because, well, our cozy lives will go down in flames eventually anyway.

"We are f---ed / These days we only follow," she sings over plunky production and a tinkering beat. "These days we're feeling hollow / Get paid, the only motto / We are f---ed."

MØ's vocals are a perfect pairing. "The fame, the fame / I want to hear my name," she croons. "And I don't care what for / I'll change the world / Save all the trees and birds / But first I'll grab a Starbucks / And I'll get to work."

Noah told Apple Music's Zane Lowe today (Feb. 5) the track has a very important message: "It's okay to be different."

Listen below:

Thoughts on "We Are...?" Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

This is not bad.

But my favorite is Again. A song that is an absolute gem in my opinion. Everything vibes insanely well together. And yes, I celebrate the track as a whole.