it's so much Better

what went wrong with hilary duff's singer career?

She was out of the scene too long and she doesn’t want to do work into getting more audience like all the early 2000’s artists. Besides pink and Beyoncé 

• Upvote 5

they waited too long after dignity and she didn't train her vocals enough for live performances of her most recent release. she could've easily traversed into kylie minogue territory.

• Upvote 3

Either way BIBO is a great album! 

I hope she tries harder in the future. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

It really is! I was so suprised listening to it. I like almost all of the songs :jamout:

• Upvote 4

Maybe her voice. It's just too flat at expression and overshadowed by backup vocals.

I think she does have a vision in music but her voice just not good enough to be consider a singer.

So when her popularity declined her music career died too.

• Upvote 5

She's a mom now :beyfedup:

I need BIBO 2.0 asap

• Upvote 1

After Dignity she took a break and just never came back, she was working on an album in 2011 but then she got pregnant :yeahsure:

Finally after a decade she dropped BIBO but at that point everyone had moved on. I don’t think music is where her heart is, but she’s fabulous for a throwback :martin: 

• Upvote 3

Sparks could have been big but if I recall she performed it once or not at all.

How are ppl going to know about your music if you don’t get out there. She even admitted her heart wasn’t there to promote a lot but then you gotta be logical. You aren’t going to do well. 

• Upvote 2

She did the Mandy Moore thing where she's a better actress than singer. 

She was an actress turned singer and they were hits but i don't think she ever really was into it

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I honestly only remember Sparks and i listened to it a month ago. Maybe i should give it another try sometime but i don't remember anything standing out from that album

9 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

After Dignity she took a break and just never came back, she was working on an album in 2011 but then she got pregnant :yeahsure:

Kids ruin everything:kyliecry:

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I honestly only remember Sparks and i listened to it a month ago. Maybe i should give it another try sometime but i don't remember anything standing out from that album

Lies, title track, Rebel Hearts, Arms Around A Memory and Night Like This are my favs. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Lies, title track, Rebel Hearts, Arms Around A Memory and Night Like This are my favs. 

I just looked at the track list. I think i liked tattoo, my kind and breathe in breathe out but it's like the songs dissapeared from my brain.

It happens a lot tho with music that i listen to:yaknow: 

15 hours ago, alain0227 said:

Maybe her voice. It's just too flat at expression and overshadowed by backup vocals.

I think she does have a vision in music but her voice just not good enough to be consider a singer.

So when her popularity declined her music career died too.

this

She had some great songs, especially the Dignity album, but she didn't have a great voice and yet she also wasn't a good entertainer/dance/live performer. Then took such a long break and when she came back it was just a boring comeback. Not a great song or video or performance. Just fell very flat.

• Upvote 1

Shes just more of an actress and she enjoys acting much more, i dont think she cares much about singing tbh. Her tv show younger slays tbh :mhm: bibo was a good album , too bad it flopped

On 04/02/2018 at 11:05 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

She had some great songs, especially the Dignity album, but she didn't have a great voice and yet she also wasn't a good entertainer/dance/live performer. Then took such a long break and when she came back it was just a boring comeback. Not a great song or video or performance. Just fell very flat.

stranger is sooooooooooooo good

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Shes just more of an actress and she enjoys acting much more, i dont think she cares much about singing tbh. Her tv show younger slays tbh :mhm: bibo was a good album , too bad it flopped

i dont even know that show

maybe i'll search then!

On 2/6/2018 at 2:18 AM, it's so much Better said:

i dont even know that show

maybe i'll search then!

its awesome! amazing actors and an amazing story too. It got a lot of awards and nominations and its budget is huge so they dont plan on stopping any soon :mhm:

On 2/5/2018 at 2:50 PM, Dynasty said:

Hmu daddy ;)