zone

Call me by your name

Have you seen this movie?

I havent cry that much on a movie since Lion. If you haven't go watch it is an amazing romantic gay movie :kyliecry:

• Upvote 1

Did not, same with Lion and that document about gay lions.

3 hours ago, falka said:

Did not, same with Lion and that document about gay lions.

You have to watch both movies! 

I teared up when he told him that he didn’t want him to leave and at the end. Good movie, I hope it wins Best Picture. I’d love a gay sweep 2 years in a row.

• Upvote 1

I’m not really into gay movies :boredashell:

but I agree Lion was really good, the last movie that made me cry was probably La Bamba...the ending scene gets me every time :crying11:

• Upvote 1

On 03/02/2018 at 3:53 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

I teared up when he told him that he didn’t want him to leave and at the end. Good movie, I hope it wins Best Picture. I’d love a gay sweep 2 years in a row.

The last scene when his father was talking to him, was everything 

20 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

I found it boring and underwhelming. :juggingu:

Same. I don't know, it was just nothing special. It had its moments tho. 

On 03/02/2018 at 11:24 PM, If U Seek Me said:

I found it boring and underwhelming. :juggingu:

I dont know why i loved it so much, even the 2 sountracks are much better than Justin's whole album 

It was cute. I'm definitely more depressed after watching it tho :snarky:

9 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

2 hours long? Thanks but no thanks! :useeingthis: Fifty Shades was enough.. :pleaseshhh:

No movie should be 2 hours long :pleaseshhh:

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

2 hours long? Thanks but no thanks! :useeingthis: Fifty Shades was enough.. :pleaseshhh:

5 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

No movie should be 2 hours long :pleaseshhh:

Most movies are around 2 hours. Short movie is no movie :pleaseshhh:

Also Fifty shades 1 was actual garbage so i didn't bother with the rest :pleaseshhh:

• Upvote 1

On 1.2.2018 at 11:57 PM, zone said:

Have you seen this movie?

I havent cry that much on a movie since Lion. If you haven't go watch it is an amazing romantic gay movie :kyliecry:

I've read the book and can't wait to see the movie :yasqueen:

3 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Most movies are around 2 hours. Short movie is no movie :pleaseshhh:

Also Fifty shades 1 was actual garbage so i didn't bother with the rest :pleaseshhh:

I've seen 1 and 3. They are pretty entertaining but still garbage. The 3rd one was basically an action movie. :useeingthis:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I've seen 1 and 3. They are pretty entertaining but still garbage. The 3rd one was basically an action movie. :useeingthis:

I was so bored..... The sex was tame, the lovestory trash and the whole plot laughable. If you advertise something as a kinky sex movie i expect to see someone getting double fisted while chocking on a c*ck with pinchers on the nipples or something along those lines :pleaseshhh:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I was so bored..... The sex was tame, the lovestory trash and the whole plot laughable. If you advertise something as a kinky sex movie i expect to see someone getting double fisted while chocking on a c*ck with pinchers on the nipples or something along those lines :pleaseshhh:

yeah, I guess.. it was super cliche with the whole: two opposites meet, the girl understands the guy is terrible for her but she stays with him because she thinks she can change him.. :useeingthis:

the only scene where I got turned on was the one where he kissed her all over her body with the ice cube in his mouth.. that was hot.. :unbothered:

but what do you expect.. the book was written by a middle aged woman who probably isn't getting any from her husband.. those are her fantasies and she probably stumbled upon the concept of BDSM via an innocent Google search.. :indulge:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

yeah, I guess.. it was super cliche with the whole: two opposites meet, the girl understands the guy is terrible for her but she stays with him because she thinks she can change him.. :useeingthis:

the only scene where I got turned on was the one where he kissed her all over her body with the ice cube in his mouth.. that was hot.. :unbothered:

but what do you expect.. the book was written by a middle aged woman who probably isn't getting any from her husband.. those are her fantasies and she probably stumbled upon the concept of BDSM via an innocent Google search.. :indulge:

Omg have you watched the Honest trailer? She literally was writing a twilight fanfic using the username Snow queen'ice dragon :zoomzoom:

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Omg have you watched the Honest trailer? She literally was writing a twilight fanfic using the username Snow queen'ice dragon :zoomzoom:

no, I haven't, I should.. what the f**k.. :rlynow: 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

no, I haven't, I should.. what the f**k.. :rlynow: 

Yes it was a good laugh :snarky:

They made another for the sequel but haven't watched them

• Upvote 1

Still have to watch it! Does anyone have a good link to stream it? :) 

watched the movie last week. It definitely does something to you - I mean, I'm still depressed :rlynow: visually very beautiful and so so sensual!  It was a bit too long IMO,  also Elio's desire and the tension between them were much stronger in the book. But still a very good movie , that will awaken longings.. 

Spoiler

who would have thought it? - a sequel has been announced :yasqueen:

saw in theaters 4 times :toocute: i think i liked it so much bc the make out/sex scenes are vvvvv relatable for me :milkney: