Urbanney

What Britney songs make you say “Oh sh!t” when they start playing?

You know when you hear the first few seconds of a song and you’re like:

giphy.gif

R5AQQ_s-200x150.gif

because it’s one of your favorite songs, it has a great beginning, and you know how good it is? Which Britney songs do this for you? For me it’s:

• Make Me
  • Slumber Party
  • Gimme More
  • Work Bitch
  • I’m a Slave 4 U
  • Toxic
  • Upvote 2

BOMT, Toxic, Gimme More, Circus and Make Me, i don't know why MM is so special to me but I love it. :anxiety:

• Upvote 4

The first notes from Email my heart always put me in a depressing state and i'm like "oh sh!t, just email me bitch :crying2: " but i keep listening and keep hoping that i will receive that metaphorical email that will shine a little light at my dark soul :mhm:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All of them because hearing her in public is a rare occasion these days. :orangu: 

true :orangu: 

• Upvote 1

Nothing anymore, because Im used to all the songs. But I remember when I heard Toxic, Outrageous, Slave, Womanizer and Breathe On Me for the first time and I was like "Oh sh!t":kyliecry:

Unusual you was an Oh sh*t moment!!! Like the other day when I was out with this friend and I had to ask him to shut up so I could listen to it :tiffanynod: 

• Upvote 2

Work Bitch still gets played in the club sometimes. So when I hear the start of that song I stop what I’m doing and book it to the dance floor lol 

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All of them because hearing her in public is a rare occasion these days. :orangu: 

What about when you’re listening to music on shuffle?

17 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Work Bitch still gets played in the club sometimes. So when I hear the start of that song I stop what I’m doing and book it to the dance floor lol 

omg same. I lose my sh!t when WB comes on at the club 

45 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

What about when you’re listening to music on shuffle?

I don’t listen to music on shuffle, I listen to albums. :orangu:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This:kyliecry:

As far as my own iPod, when it's a song I hardly listen to but it comes on shuffle. Like Up n Down or Scary, thems is bops:groovin:

• Upvote 1

The one i remember most clearly was the first time i heard DYWCO and that bass was playing through my headphones :feelingmyself: I was like "f**k YES Britney giving me whatever I want"  :quirkney: same with Love Me Down when i got to the chorus, and Make Me

then from the rest of her discography, i remember having the feeling when i first heard HIAM and Gimme More

Definitely Work Bitch. It has such a powerful beginning... The first time i heard it, i felt the energy running through my veins immediately. i thought OH sh!t this is good. it's very catchy and upbeat. :groovin:

Make Me because I love it dearly and it’s nonexistent to the GP. So it’s  shocking when I hear it being played anywhere. Once I hear those footsteps and that cawing bird sound it’s amazing that other humans are aware of it  :omgreallyney:

• Upvote 3

lol thats me at literally ANY britney song that comes on

but id say especially GIMME MORE and WORK BITCH :jamout:

• Upvote 1

Showdown, Freakshow, Toy Soldier, Lace & Leather, Outrageous, My Prerogative, I’ve Just Begun...and obv Gimme More, and also Break The Ice 

i cant choose there is so many :hype:

• Oops!... I Did It Again
  • Do You Wanna Come Over?
  • Man on the Moon
  • Can't Make You Love Me