breatheheavy

Comeback Queen! Christina Aguilera Says This Year She's Going Out "Big Time"

11 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Biconic is a great album cm.gif

The rest of the world thought so too giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Danishfan said:

Should we compare xtinas weight to Britneys in 2006 or maybe 2013. 

do what you want but britney's never been this fat in her life

maxresdefault.jpg

christinafatass-400x387.jpg

christina-aguilera-purple-dress-2012.jpg

christina-aguilera-fat.png156673169_10.jpgtenor.gif?itemid=8471947

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

does that mean that instead of being the Oreo's spokesperson she'll be the Double-Stuffed Oreo's spokesperson? 

7 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

bionic is amazing album, you're tasteless

10 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

The rest of the world thought so too giphy.gif

The rest of the world makes fads like PSY and Gucci Gang popular so we been knew they have no taste. cm.gif

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

so we been knew they have no taste. 

what?

14 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Whats he point of bringing up old pics and weight? Most of you guys don’t have your pics as your avi so you’re one to talk

its also tragic having bunch of broke twinks  in  their basement using someone’s weight to win an argument. Xtina was fat and sitting on a career and millions in the bank

• Upvote 3

On 18.01.2018 at 4:49 AM, BOBIBCFBG said:

maybe people with bad taste. it was a huge flop.

On 18.01.2018 at 6:58 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

I'm on the side of the majority

+ all of the fat shaming

what a fucking child :nyheadache: if you're older than 12 that's honestly embarrassing

Bionic is awesome, her best album period, the only one on which she didn't scream her lungs out. I don't particularly care for the ballads, but everything else? There are so many bops on that album from the track she did with Ladytron (Birds of Prey) to the one with M.I.A. (Elastic Love); Glam, Bionic, Woohoo, Monday Morning, I could go on&on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But can we talk about how Little Dreamer is one of her best songs and not even on the physical edition?

giphy.gif

@britisthecolor @The Greatest Show

Yeess it's so dreamy and ıdk it cheers me up.ı hate that best songs are usually bonuses.birds of prey and stronger than ever are also great, at least they are on the deluxe edition.

• Downvote 1

On 20/1/2018 at 7:22 AM, BOBIBCFBG said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Those pics are from 2012, only 1 year later she was as skinny as she was, when first started out. She’s not exactly fat now, she just could do with losing a little weight.... because she’s absolutely gorgeous when she’s thin. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The rest of the world makes fads like PSY and Gucci Gang popular so we been knew they have no taste. cm.gif

Don't you dare comparing Global Style to Gucci Crap. :bang: One had impact, is a bop and is probably the biggest classic of this decade; the other... :imok:

5 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Don't you dare comparing Global Style to Gucci Crap. :bang: One had impact, is a bop and is probably the biggest classic of this decade; the other... :imok:

Nope! Despacito already has 1 billion more views than Gangnam Fad, despite being much younger. It’s also expected to hit 5 billion in March, so it will have 2 billion more views than PSY who’s expected to hit only 3.5 billion in March.

And See You Again and Shape Of You will also hit 3.5 billion in March, so it’s not the biggest classic of the decade at all. :ohcrap:

http://kworb.net/youtube/topvideos.html

On 18.01.2018 at 8:57 AM, Ooh Ooh Baby said:

Her slow songs on this album were flawless. I don't care what anyone says. "Lift Me Up", "All I Need, "I Am", "You Lost Me", and "Stronger Than Ever" are perfection. 

"Desnudate" is a bop too.

Ive always loved Woohoo, NMT and Vanity. That was it until recently I wanted to give another chance right after Ive found out how amazing Birds of Prey was by chance posted by some music blog.

Then I wanted to listen to the whole album again bcuz I might have over looked  back then

and guess I was right bcuz Theres a suprising amount of good songs on the album.

Glam, Desnudate, I am stripped,  I hate Boys and Lift Me Up. Lift Me Up could have saved the whole album if it had been a single! 

Glad that I discovered the album tho its been late but better than never tho :mhm:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Nope! Despacito already has 1 billion more views than Gangnam Fad, despite being much younger. It’s also expected to hit 5 billion in March, so it will have 2 billion more views than PSY who’s expected to hit only 3.5 billion in March.

And See You Again and Shape Of You will also hit 3.5 billion in March, so it’s not the biggest classic of the decade at all. :ohcrap:

http://kworb.net/youtube/topvideos.html

I wasn't talking about YT views.

The truth is that Gangnam Style was an organic cultural phenomenom. Everyone was doing the dance back in 2012.

Disgracito and Bleed You Again can only dream of having half of the iconicness and impact Godnam Style has. 

You can't possibly compare streaming numbers from 2012 (the peak of digital sales) to 2015 and 2017, where streaming was bigger. GG remained the most watched video for 5 years.

The biggest classic of the decade. :sneer:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, ATWK said:

I wasn't talking about YT views.

The truth is that Gangnam Style was an organic cultural phenomenom. Everyone was doing the dance back in 2012.

Disgracito and Bleed You Again can only dream of having half of the iconicness and impact Godnam Style has. 

You can't possibly compare streaming numbers from 2012 (the peak of digital sales) to 2015 and 2017, where streaming was bigger. GG remained the most watched video for 5 years.

The biggest classic of the decade. :sneer:

But then why does it not have the same impact a decade later if it is in fact, “the song of the decade”? Last I checked, classics are forever. I can’t remember the last time I heard that dated production on the radio or in public yet I hear Toxic or Crazy In Love every other couple of weeks. :ohcrap:

So you’re saying it was big at the peak of digital sales. Ok, but then that means sales in the current climate are pretty much dead, which they are... so why is Despacito decimating an almost 10 year old song with it’s records and already surpasses it in views and streams after only a year of release? :ohcrap:

Despacito and latin excellence won. :ohcrap:

And will continue to win. :ohcrap:

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But then why does it not have the same impact a decade later if it is in fact, “the song of the decade”? Last I checked, classics are forever. I can’t remember the last time I heard that dated production on the radio or in public yet I hear Toxic or Crazy In Love every other couple of weeks. :ohcrap:

So you’re saying it was big at the peak of digital sales. Ok, but then that means sales in the current climate are pretty much dead, which they are... so why is Despacito decimating an almost 10 year old song with it’s records and already surpasses it in views and streams after only a year of release? :ohcrap:

Despacito and latin excellence won. :ohcrap:

And will continue to win. :ohcrap:

Gangnam Style will be a classic a la Macarena. You don't hear it on the radio but everyone knows it and everyone will dance to it when it gets played in a party. It had cultural impact. It was the most played video on YT for nearly 5 years. It's still getting over 1M views daily.

And Bieber ain't latin excellence. :sneer:

Gangnam Style: the biggest classic of the decade (together with Uptown Funk and Rolling In the Deep):whitney:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Gangnam Style will be a classic a la Macarena. You don't hear it on the radio but everyone knows it and everyone will dance to it when it gets played in a party. It had cultural impact. It was the most played video on YT for nearly 5 years. It's still getting over 1M views daily.

And Bieber ain't latin excellence. :sneer:

Gangnam Style: the biggest classic of the decade (together with Uptown Funk and Rolling In the Deep):whitney:

I ain’t talking about no Biebette, ha version isn’t even the popular one. :ohcrap:

Despacito will also work at any party, what even? :ohcrap:

Let’s wait until 5 years when Despacito will have done twice the success it has now! :ohcrap:

i just want a real era again :kyliecry:

4 music videos, great songs and tour :groovin:

otherwise stay at home:imok:

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2018 at 12:50 AM, MindExplorer said:

+ all of the fat shaming

what a effin child :nyheadache: if you're older than 12 that's honestly embarrassing

Bionic is awesome, her best album period, the only one on which she didn't scream her lungs out. I don't particularly care for the ballads, but everything else? There are so many bops on that album from the track she did with Ladytron (Birds of Prey) to the one with M.I.A. (Elastic Love); Glam, Bionic, Woohoo, Monday Morning, I could go on&on.

you complain for fat shaming yet you had no problem to tell me to k.ill myself for liking Trump? :tiffcackle: wow you f.ucking moron.
"GUYS GUYSSSS DON'T FAT SHAME OKAY??? THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!"

*earlier in your quote to me*

"GO K.ILL YOURSELF. YOU LIKE THAT ORANGE MONKEY. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF ITS TRUMP BEHIND THAT ACC. GO K.ILL YOURSELFFFF"

f.ucking  DUMB KUNT :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2018 at 2:43 PM, The Greatest Show said:

A lot of people love Bionic so thats just a taste thing.

Lotus had the possibllity to be good because it had some possible jems on it but the quality was so poor and her vocals at the time were so bad that it just failed on all levels. I do like Best of me tho

But yeah my trust is pretty much gone at this point. I will wait until  I have the album until I judge it.

Red Hot Kinda Love was fun

her vocal was too strained for that album tbh