am i the only one who likes pretty gerlas?

i mean i dont love the song but i do like it, it's really cool and fun honestly, if released in 2014 would have been a a senseless hit, kinda like fancy and the performances were cool also

I don't like it because Britney's vocals on the verses are so weird and the song it's a bit boring for my taste :nyheadache: but I still listen to it once every six or seven months.

I think it's mostly embarrassing cause of how everyone dragged her when it came out 

I like it too

it's what it supposed to be, fun, cool song :wigsnatched:

• Upvote 2

AP x1000000 :imok:

it sucks. It includes a racist that later shaded Britney for the song, how could anyone enjoy that? :ineedthetruth:

• Upvote 2

It's not as bad as some make it look but the video DESTROYED the song for me. Glenn Nutley and whoever styled Britney better stay away from her. They did a terrible job :lemmetellu:

And this scene is the cringiest thing I've ever seen:

07-xBYIQVn-1431541866.gif

• Upvote 8

Pharty Ghouls is one my favs  :kyliecry::kyliecry:

Not really :tiffcackle:

Spoiler

But I like the 80s touch, and generally not a hater of her carefree songs

38 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It's not as bad as some make it look but the video DESTROYED the song for me. Glenn Nutley and whoever styled Britney better stay away from her. They did a terrible job :lemmetellu:

And this scene is the cringiest thing I've ever seen:

07-xBYIQVn-1431541866.gif

this was one of her career lows

The only thing I liked about the song is that it seemed to push her in a better direction for Glory. And not long after she revamped POM...Mermaidney was FIRE. 

It's a fun bop, the video is ok for some scenes/looks, and I won't skip it if it comes on shuffle. :myjam: But it's not my favorite and I don't typically choose to listen to it on repeat. Unless I'm feelin' sassy. :queenflopga: 

• Upvote 2

It’s not terrible and is probably better than everything on BJ besides WB. But that’s not saying much.. I agree that it should have been released a year earlier to ride the wave of Fancy’s success, probably would have peaked in the top 20 at least. 

• Upvote 1

No, I like it too! :giggleney: It's cute, and despite what people say, they MV is cute too, and I love that it's based on one of my fav movies.