Jump to content
Bxnes

So the guy who said he had screenshots of the secret project posted them...

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, BethanyJerome said:

Also, since when are Britney's arms so thin?

fake2.png

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪britney secret project‬‏

 

Lol at the "verified" e-mail address,

Not with those fakeass pics :tiffcackle:

תמונה קשורה

 

I think the shape of the ear doesn't match

britney-spears-tapa.jpg

f1682ee03a27f5f6a2c0fcfc7f71dcf4.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jane doe, in argentina called natalia natalia

you’re welcome for the spanish lesson

:sendinglove:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BethanyJerome said:

Also, since when are Britney's arms so thin?

fake2.png

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪britney secret project‬‏

 

Lol at the "verified" e-mail address,

Not with those fakeass pics :tiffcackle:

תמונה קשורה

 

That’s 100% her, look at her face! Zoom in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"secret projects" are sooooooooooooooooooo Beyonka, not here for that

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

That’s 100% her, look at her face! Zoom in 

From this angle and with this lighting it looks similar, that's why the "insider" chose it, but the other parts don't match.

Look at the other pic, you can see it someone else's face:

https://imgur.com/a/1djIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

From this angle and with this lighting it looks similar, that's why the "insider" chose it, but the other parts don't match.

Look at the other pic, you can see it someone else's face:

https://imgur.com/a/1djIA

Even on that one you just showed me it’s clearly her. I zoom in and it’s her eyes and nose and cheeks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think the shape of the ear doesn't match

britney-spears-tapa.jpg

f1682ee03a27f5f6a2c0fcfc7f71dcf4.jpg

I miss her old ears. :crying2:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, tbh the image kinda reminds me of the messy hair she loves

DX1quNW.jpg

 

what on earth is that????!!! 

535038695-animation_x23x.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Even on that one you just showed me it’s clearly her. I zoom in and it’s her eyes and nose and cheeks 

No, it's not her

DTxtsZrX4AAodEl.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×