Pickle Rick

Rumour - Uk tour dates

1 minute ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Cancel Britney is more important :staysalty:

or just attend the service and say you got an appointment :staysalty:

I live 350 miles from London :letitburn:

7 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I live 350 miles from London :letitburn:

LMAO is London the most close place to your home? You cannot go to manchester or Glasgow?

But I guess she will add a second date on london

32 minutes ago, JustLoveBritney said:

I’d cry so much tbh. I’d be able to see her just under a month prior to my birthday!

i'd probably die of shock if she actually includes Glasgow. Really hope she does but got plans discussed with a pal and my brother-in-law in case she doesn't. But it would be amazing if she does Glasgow but doubt she will. But when the hell are Britneys team gunna open their mouths???

It's cool she's going around the world and stuff but is she coming to other places in the US :outwithit:

7 hours ago, LisaJane said:

My birthday is in August so this would be pretty cool but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Just checked ticket master and the o2 in London has nothing booked for that day. 

Neither does SSE Hydro or Manchester Arena.....so could be true. I so want to believe it but it just looks too good to be  true especially the Scottish date :kyliecry:

6 hours ago, Isla. said:

Will you be on holiday? Cause I think my friends wanted to go on holiday in August as well. Not sure when though. This is the problem with summer months :soyeah: 

I meant about the sale which might happen on the 26 of January that's when I'm on holiday. And I think when you're outside of the country they sell tickets for it would be harder to get in the line to get them. After all unsaid priority will be UK. In term of the date August I was planning on having a holiday then but I have not made any plans yet just in case she announces things for then. So in that term I hope she announces dates sooner rather than later because I can't keep on hold my life all year just in case. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, timito said:

I meant about the sale which might happen on the 26 of January that's when I'm on holiday. And I think when you're outside of the country they sell tickets for it would be harder to get in the line to get them. After all unsaid priority will be UK. In term of the date August I was planning on having a holiday then but I have not made any plans yet just in case she announces things for then. So in that term I hope she announces dates sooner rather than later because I can't keep on hold my life all year just in case. 

Yeah I'd rather wait till Britney announced the dates first before I even think about going on holiday lol. 

And ahh sorry to hear that, but as long as you have a UK debit/credit card and can still pay for it internationally that shouldn't be a problem? I'm not sure, I've never really brought tickets for a UK event outside of the country before. Also O2 might have a priority sale if you're an O2 customer.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, timito said:

I really hope that's not true in terms of when they go on sale. I will be outside of the UK then and I feel like it will be more difficult getting tickets from abroad. So fingers crossed it's not true. 

Don't worry, she won't sell out. FF didn't sell out, they had to reduce the tickets until they were practically giving them away for the Manchester dates. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Isla. said:

Yeah I'd rather wait till Britney announced the dates first before I even think about going on holiday lol. 

And ahh sorry to hear that, but as long as you have a UK debit/credit card and can still pay for it internationally that shouldn't be a problem? I'm not sure, I've never really brought tickets for a UK event outside of the country before. Also O2 might have a priority sale if you're an O2 customer.

I think the problem comes of being let to the page of the website to get the tickets. I remember when I was buying tickets for Ed Sheeran was really easy but when a person from Bulgaria was trying to get them he couldn't get to the page to buy tickets and I think that's because they let UK IP addresses to buy them first and then from other countries. I might be wrong tho. And about  the O2 my boyfriend has it but he is not going to use his card at the holiday (scared of overcharging) so I'm not sure if that will work. But hopefully I don't see it beeing announced in the next few weeks so.. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

Don't worry, she won't sell out. FF didn't sell out, they had to reduce the tickets until they were practically giving them away for the Manchester dates. 

Everyone keeps saying that I guess I'm the only one who thinks that she will do really good and will have difficulty finding tickets :D 

3 hours ago, timito said:

I think the problem comes of being let to the page of the website to get the tickets. I remember when I was buying tickets for Ed Sheeran was really easy but when a person from Bulgaria was trying to get them he couldn't get to the page to buy tickets and I think that's because they let UK IP addresses to buy them first and then from other countries. I might be wrong tho. And about  the O2 my boyfriend has it but he is not going to use his card at the holiday (scared of overcharging) so I'm not sure if that will work. But hopefully I don't see it beeing announced in the next few weeks so.. 

Yeah for all we know the tickets going on sale next week is a rumour and might not even be true. I hope everything works out for you though :) 

• Upvote 1

i mean if this is true i might have to consider taking my first trip to the UK, good excuse to go over and see what its all about :)

• Upvote 1