Sign in to follow this  
BritneyIsPurePerfection

Ellen: "I listened "My only wish (This Year)" 30 times already!"

My Only Wish This Year performance on Ellen confirmed :bang:

That song deserves its music video. Can't believe she doesn't have a Christmas single. Everyone has one. At this point it would be a classic Christmas song and it would remind people about her existence every year so they can look up yo her most recent music. :outwithit:

• Upvote 3

since I drank pumpkin spice latte a year ago. I can't get into the xmas spirit. That hell of a coffee ruined everything for me.Whenever I turn some xmas song that taste comes back.

tumblr_mi6d9sGZq91r6fwo9o4_250.gif

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, riccus said:

since I drank pumpkin spice latte a year ago. I can't get into the xmas spirit. That hell of a coffee ruined everything for me.Whenever I turn some xmas song that taste comes back.

tumblr_mi6d9sGZq91r6fwo9o4_250.gif

I never taste it, I was going to, after Brit's recommendation, but just couldn't - I'm cheap skunk, so Starbucks can kiss mah poor ass for 15% less, but it's one day offer. :sneer:

1 hour ago, falka said:

I never taste it, I was going to, after Brit's recommendation, but just couldn't - I'm cheap skunk, so Starbucks can kiss mah poor ass for 15% less, but it's one day offer. :sneer:

put milk on very strong sugary cinnamon that's pretty much it. And I doN't get why they call it pumpkin , it has nothing pumpkiny in it. :ipass: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

ellen so sweet. only a stan would know that song

Only a stan would know that song? Sis, that song is huge.. for example in my country this song is everywhere, on tv, on mall, stores :lemmetellu:

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Denise said:

Only a stan would know that song? Sis, that song is huge.. for example in my country this song is everywhere, on tv, on mall, stores :lemmetellu:

I mean I guess. I mean I hear a lot around christmas time too. im just saying it's not one of her famous singles. It's not like when, someone says britney spears they automatically think of My only wish this year

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

I mean I guess. I mean I hear a lot around christmas time too. im just saying it's not one of her famous singles. It's not like when, someone says britney spears they automatically think of My only wish this year

Very sad that we dont have a video for this song... Britney's flop team should think about that :kyliecry:

33 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

um no! it's a famous christmas song and most of the non fans people know that it's britney's

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

It plays everywhere in my country and it's more famous than All I Want For Christmas is You tbh :ineedthetruth:

15 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

It plays everywhere in my country and it's more famous than All I Want For Christmas is You tbh :ineedthetruth:

What country is that? 

2 hours ago, Mario said:

This song needs a video!

I'd be even happy if it was a bunch of random home videos of her and her kids during christmas time

• Upvote 1

I just tried to find it in Apple Music and it's only on some random Christmas album it's not in her discography.  thats not right 

3 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

Youre not a stan for saying this:sneer:

She should have put the name of the song on the tweet tho  :rihit:

On 03/12/2017 at 8:00 PM, britsangel90 said:

It's actually quite a popular holiday song 

• Upvote 1

Its not too late to make a video for My Only Wish. This song will always be on heavy rotation in around xmas. 

A cheap “throwback” video a la mariah’s AIWFCIY could works too.

On what are some of you? MOW(TY) is a hit and is played EVERYWHERE all the TIME every Christmas since its release. Put on whatever Holiday music station and you’ll hear it. It’s also on every Holiday compilations album. Everyone knows it!

Some of y’all need to get a grip. :lemmetellu: