Goku

Currentney with the face of Circusney / 2009ney

I understand that people age but...

I'm 40, and I swear I look younger than she does at 35.

But maybe I'd feel differently if I saw high resolution photos of myself posted on the internet. :gross:

• Upvote 17

9 minutes ago, Margaery said:

You're too bored. 

i need help, send nudes sweetie

gretchen01.gif

5 minutes ago, joe sp said:

sis stop, I can´t handle this :crying11::anxiety:

i know, it hurts :kyliecry:

• Upvote 1

Okay she looks good in some of these but idk for some reason I prefer her new face more. She looks more alert. :ineedthetruth:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

tbh, I like this
e0mps1.jpg

She doesnt look that much different from currentney. Currently just needs better makeup like she had this day. :sneer:

• Upvote 12

Just now, Body ache said:

She doesnt look that much different from currentney. Currently just needs better makeup like she had this day. :sneer:

i agree, this one it's not that different from the original, soft make up can be a bless for her face :ineedthetruth:

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

Jesus, I know people age, (the pics are almost 10 years old since you know 2009), but her features have changed SO Much. :zoomzoom:

Like she looks like a completely different woman.

Right?! 

Britney's face has been changing ever since 1999. Every era she looks slightly different but better, but this time the change is drastic, bad and confusing. People don't age THAT fast. There are definitely some other factors that contributed to this change in her looks other than aging. 

• Upvote 1

It's crazy how her face changed so much to the point she's almost unrecognisable now, i knew she didn't have the 'Britney face' anymore but i didn't notice it was that much until these comparison pictures. The last one is really the exact same expression but it looks like 2 different person. The second one is very shocking too. 

And i thought her lips were the main problem but looking at these, i start to think it's the eyes. I don't know.

• Upvote 7

29 minutes ago, Goku said:

i agree, this one it's not that different from the original, soft make up can be a bless for her face :ineedthetruth:

True. I actually prefer her smaller nose as well. I know from the side it looks like Gaga's nose but it looks good from the front.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Body ache said:

49 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I understand that people age but...

I'm 40, and I swear I look younger than she does at 35.

But maybe I'd feel differently if I saw high resolution photos of myself posted on the internet. :gross:

40? :umomg: are you a man?

i need a daddy :crying1:

• Upvote 9

44 minutes ago, Body ache said:

If only she could keep this make up on a daily basis then I'd be at least somewhat happy :sneer: