ATWK

Unpopular opinions

4 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Just like feminism, fat acceptance is cancerous too void0-53.gif It's not healthy, not inspirational, not acceptable to be a ham planet. We need to urge people to be healthy and at normal weight for their own good and everyone else around. Not enable them more. There is nothing inspirational in high levels of cholesterol, heart problems, kidney problems, tonz of other health problems due to extreme weight. And it's not attractive either let's be f**king realvoid0-53.gif

let's add:

pride parades have devolved into a perverted mess. they say the purpose is to "celebrate & embrace that we are the same as heterosexual people" yet all i see is a bunch of naked freaks prancing down the street waving around their neon/rainbow dicks like its a helicopter. how do u expect people to look at u as normal when u act like this? imagine if a bunch of straight men flopped their dicks around in public and said "it's for straight pride!!!"  :cackling: 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, cheri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

let's add:

pride parades have devolved into a perverted mess. they say the purpose is to "celebrate & embrace that we are the same as heterosexual people" yet all i see is a bunch of naked freaks prancing down the street waving around their neon/rainbow dicks like its a helicopter.

all;a;asd;f;a;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp :cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling:

5 minutes ago, cheri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

how do u expect people to look at u as normal when u act like this? imagine if a bunch of straight men flopped their dicks around in public and said "it's for straight pride!!!"  :cackling: 

LLLLLLLLLLLMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IKR?????
If a bunch of straight men started parading their dicks in public "for straight prideeee" there would be riots :cackling: but somehow it's "okay" to see the f**king gay clowns dressed like sparkling rainbows with their dicks out :cackling: No wonder people don't take them seriously

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lilith said:

all;a;asd;f;a;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp :cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling:

LLLLLLLLLLLMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IKR?????
If a bunch of straight men started parading their dicks in public "for straight prideeee" there would be riots :cackling: but somehow it's "okay" to see the f**king gay clowns dressed like sparkling rainbows with their dicks out :cackling: No wonder people don't take them seriously

remember how cade was trying to have sex with aspiring male actors in exchange for getting them gigs? everyone excused it here :cackling: but if a straight man was caught doing that with a woman, he would be a "sick pervert" :cackling: i know u are ok with that and so am i as long as it's consensual. but let's not pretend like everyone else on this forum doesn't call straight men perverts but turns a blind eye to gay men doing the same sh!t. :cackling:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, cheri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

let's add:

pride parades have devolved into a perverted mess. they say the purpose is to "celebrate & embrace that we are the same as heterosexual people" yet all i see is a bunch of naked freaks prancing down the street waving around their neon/rainbow dicks like its a helicopter. how do u expect people to look at u as normal when u act like this? imagine if a bunch of straight men flopped their dicks around in public and said "it's for straight pride!!!"  :cackling: 

so much yes!!! :yasqueen:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, cheri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

remember how cade was trying to have sex with aspiring male actors in exchange for getting them gigs? everyone excused it here :cackling: but if a straight man was caught doing that with a woman, he would be a "sick pervert" :cackling: i know u are ok with that and so am i as long as it's consensual. but let's not pretend like everyone else on this forum doesn't call straight men perverts but turns a blind eye to gay men doing the same sh!t. :cackling:

Im sick of the excuses. Nobody reacted for Cade doing that. Reminds me also of how people never react when they hear about women harassing sexually men. But if it's a straight man they run to crucify him right away. :cackling: I cba with how sexual harassment is being treated between males and females.

Christina will flop and her career will actually virtually end after this next era.

Post your unpopular Exhale opinions. I'll go first...

I don't like Heaven on Earth, Boys, or Shadow.

I'm not the biggest fan of Work Bitch.I was even very disappointed  at first but i started to love it in time.Love isn't a very big word in this sentence :hehehe: 

Mood Ring is SO overrated. The vocals are 'great' but the breakdown is such a lackluster

• Upvote 1

Stronger is awful. :ferg:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I hate If I'm Dancing

Worst song on Glory imo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Glory" is between good and mediocre. A basic overrated album. :staysalty:

16 minutes ago, Ross From Friends said:

"Glory" is between good and mediocre. A basic overrated album. :staysalty:

:ohmyfgod:

• Upvote 2

I hate the album Britney except for the singles (IMAS4U is one of my top 10)

I do like BRIGHTEST MORNING STAR

I think JUST LIKE ME is basically an album filling and JUST LOVE ME is overrated...

oh yeah... I f**king HATE Criminal and love BIG FAT BASS

:wigsnatched:

I love the album Myah Jean and I think it's a big upgrade compared to the mess Femme Fatale was  :sneer:

2 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

Glory is basic and aged like a pumpkin

:ohmyfgod: :kyliecry:

• Upvote 1

The Kenzo photoshop fiasco is exaggerated. She doesn't look like Jessica Simpson at all and whoever thinks otherwise can choke. :ferg:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Good4Ya said:

The Kenzo photoshop fiasco is exaggerated. She doesn't look like Jessica Simpson at all and whoever thinks otherwise can choke. :ferg:

I like post-primeney music better than primeney music:bop: