Jump to content
breatheheavy

After Only Four Days, Taylor Swift’s Reputation Is Already 2017’s Best-Selling Album

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You mean Adele broke the record  1 album, where Taylor tried 3 albums lol.

because taylor only releases albums to break britneys record. :ineedthetruth:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Taylor is literally the only artist in the history of music to have four albums debut with one million + sales. Nobody gives a f**k about Britney’s record anymore, which is now Adele’s.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Taylor is literally the only artist in the history of music to have four albums debut with one million + sales. Nobody gives a f**k about Britney’s record anymore, which is now Adele’s.

Like I said she tried to break the record 3 times and failed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said she tried to break the record 3 times and failed

She achieved her own record that Britney and probably any other recording artist will never get. Adele broke Britney’s. She didn’t fail anything. Nobody cares about Britney’s record anymore (because it’s not hers anymore).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said she tried to break the record 3 times and failed

So selling 1 million copies isn’t impressive because she didn’t beat a record, but Make Me only reaching #17 is impressive to you.

Crappybot logic :triggered:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

She achieved her own record that Britney and probably any other recording artist will never get. Adele broke Britney’s. She didn’t fail anything. Nobody cares about Britney’s record anymore (because it’s not hers anymore).

Don’t even try with him, he always discredits others achievements to make Britney look better lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said she tried to break the record 3 times and failed

She sold 1 million 4 times in a row, it's not a fail. :orangu: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

So selling 1 million copies isn’t impressive because she didn’t beat a record, but Make Me only reaching #17 is impressive to you.

Crappybot logic :triggered:

50204_900.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She sold 1 million 4 times in a row, it's not a fail. :orangu: 

BUT MAKE ME WAS #17 ON THE CHARTS AND HIT #2 ON ITUNES FOR A COUPLE DAYS :imok:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Don’t even try with him, he always discredits others achievements to make Britney look better lol

This is the Britney Spears forum

Britney reigns supreme over others on her board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just dont get it. How?? She's cool, works hard, has interesting strategies,, but I dont get this insane success. I really dont get it. Four albums in a row!? 

This isnt meant to be shade at all, I'm genuinely perplexed. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2017 at 1:04 PM, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

It's so unfair. She was due a flop era, but it's still not happened :kyliecry:

It's because she rebrands every time she releases.  Bitch is faker than my purse and I hate it but she's getting $$$ :imok:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

It's because she rebrands every time she releases.  Bitch is faker than my purse and I hate it but she's getting $$$ :imok:

The old Taylor has died 3 times already. Is she a cat or something smh :imok:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can tell the whole industry has dropped to the ultimate low when the most basic person's album become the best-selling album of the year :nicki2:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

Nobody is going to mention Britney anymore because the record has not been hers since 2015. It was all over the place then and one of the last records Britney had. It’s all Adele and Taylor now.

But the solo male records (lil Wayne, Kanye West , Eminem ) are bought up. I hear you that is was broken by Adele in 2015 but even before that I never see it mentioned. Brit has solid accomplishments. Wish she has more recent ones so those ones would be noticed too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×