breatheheavy

Pop Emergency! Britney Spears Teases Secret Project

I haven't went through the thread yet so I'm not sure if the details have been spilled yet. First guess for me was another perfume. 

• Upvote 1

If it is a perfume -- it has to be unisex or a men's fragrance. 

• Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It would be kinda sorta cool if she was taking Piece of Me to New York City for a limited run.

A la Bruce Springsteen.

But only if there were new costumes and choreo. :shameless:

Lmao, good luck!! :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 2

There’s an apple and a flower next to it so I think the answer is Apple Blossom Britney’s new frangrance coming out this holiday. 

• Upvote 5

Doesn't she release like three new fragrances a year ? By deductive reasoning we're missing a fragrance or two this year. I find it so sad she goes all out for some shitty cheap perfumes instead of her music and performance.  :/ are her people even listening to us? Who asked for this? There's too many perfumes already, it's ridiculous. Can we stop buying them already? Maybe they'll get the hint..

• Upvote 8

Maybe it's a promo for that rumored Broadway show of hers. 

And let me guess, the name will be Piece or Me! How original, right guys?! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Justney said:

Doesn't she release like three new fragrances a year ? By deductive reasoning we're missing a fragrance or two this year. I find it so sad she goes all out for some shitty cheap perfumes instead of her music and performance.  :/ are her people even listening to us? Who asked for this? There's too many perfumes already, it's ridiculous. Can we stop buying them already? Maybe they'll get the hint..

Plus if it's to be released in the spring it could totally be a cherry blossom type of fragrance with fruity tones, giving her captions emojis some meaning ( as well as the japanese writings). How many perfumes is that like the 30th she'd released?  :sickofu: Still hoping we'll get some new music, the Britard in me just won't die yet :jumpney:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Anita d*ck said:

Plus if it's to be released in the spring it could totally be a cherry blossom type of fragrance with fruity tones, giving her captions emojis some meaning ( as well as the japanese writings). How many perfumes is that like the 30th she'd released?  :sickofu: Still hoping we'll get some new music, the Britard in me just won't die yet :jumpney:

Can we jump into an alternate reality where Britney spends more energy on her music than perfume commercials, please???:kyliecry:

• Upvote 5

We keep talking about the apples but what about the flower? The painting that Robin Leach bought was of flowers, and she said"The flowers in my painting represent a new beginning, and it's in that spirit that we move forward." in the video message at the auction. 

Im trying not to have another desert performance meltdown, but this gets me excited!

• Upvote 7

I hope it's music related but I think it's not... :otears:

But at least there's a little something to be excited about! YAY :ohcrap:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Justney said:

They would get amazing people for her perfumes but when it comes to her actual music we get her doing her own make up and hair and her little non matching pieces.

that right there is Britney Logic. :bang:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

Apple scented Private Show fragrance confirmed :tiffcackle:

apple pie satisfy :groovin:

If she's gonna look as good as in the Private Show ad from last year, I'm so here for it, but they have to shoot the whole song this time :lessons: 

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

I hope it's music related but I think it's not... :otears:

But at least there's a little something to be excited about! YAY :ohcrap:

She read the thread about 2017 being her driest year and she was like, they need a huge meltdown before the end of the year :urite:

• Upvote 13

The brand new Residency 

:groovin:Britney Spears: Piece of Me 3.0:groovin:

Only on NETFLIX!  :tiffcackle:

As if.... is a Perfume for sure :outwithit:

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She read the thread about 2017 being her driest year and she was like, they need a huge meltdown before the end of the year :urite:

Queen of giving her fans something to talk about :ohi:

• Upvote 4

Can someone translate what the Japanese text says in the background? :nocomprende:

Spoiler

Unless someone already did :messbye:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fab britney said:

With the lettering that translates to piece of me and the apples I’m thinking nyc residency and my dreams coming true 

If Britney takes her residency to nyc I’m going to be so poor. I’ll be at a show every other week.

• Upvote 6