breatheheavy

Pop Emergency! Britney Spears Teases Secret Project

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

A new documentary would be great. Especially since we didn’t get one for Glory. Unless, this is our Glory doc.

I think it will be a documentary contaning some performances too and not the full pom(kinda like the itz abc ones). That's why she was givining her all during some performances like wb, break the ice, matm and slumber lately, maybe they were recorded.

• Upvote 7

since he is a photographer/documentarist, it will be something like a video, a commercial or just a photoshoot for something. :triggered: NO BIG DEAL, let's not overreact...:mariahstare:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Alex_1991 said:

I think it will be a documentary contaning some performances too (kinda like the itz abc ones). That's why she was givining her all during some performances like break the ice, matm and slumber lately

Ew, not with POM ones

• Upvote 4

Just now, Alex_1991 said:

I think it will be a documentary contaning some performances too (kinda like the itz abc ones). That's why she was givining her all during some performances like break the ice, matm and slumber lately

I'd LOVE that to happen omg :crying11:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I HOPE YOU DONT MEAN THAT TWISTER DANCE sh!t I WILL NOT BE HAPPY

ibxpHlj.gif

no that thing on Playstation. I think a choreographer tweeted that she worked on a choreo for it and Slumber Party was confirmed to be featured

• Upvote 2

Just now, Rico. said:

no that thing on Playstation. I think a choreographer tweeted that she worked on a choreo for it and Slumber Party was confirmed to be featured

Just Dance???

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, stev0726 said:

A few weeks ago I posted on here that I noticed several posts where she was using the apple emoji. It's BACK and with a caption of "secret project"

WHAT IS IT?!

With all of this 'Part of Me' and new residency talk, if it's something like she's taking it to NYC or something, I'll cry.

I'm already paying this too much attention. :ohcrap:

Edit: Oh wait, it's a game? Well that's the better of so many other evils. *I'd even take a doc.

• Upvote 5

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Ew, not with POM ones

but that would explain why she suddenly decided to learn Break the ice choreo properly after 18 months of pure halfassing :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Just Dance???

exactly

With the lettering that translates to piece of me and the apples I’m thinking nyc residency and my dreams coming true 

• Upvote 8

Jesus christ please for the love of god let this be something decent and not the usual sh!t please

• Upvote 1

I bet it's something like these boring interviews she's giving for a documentary kind of thing! 
Like a conclusion video about POM and these stuff :outwithit:

• Upvote 2

I know for a fact this is going to be a huge letdown and an anticlimax and yet...

I am shooketh.

Apples? Piece of Me? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

• Upvote 10

Something tells me it’s gonna be stupid. Although love that Peter Lindbergh is working with her, he is an iconic photographer but team Britney always waste opportunities like this on stupid stuff. 

• Upvote 6

Even if it says Parts of Me or whatever why is it in Japanese :idkney: it doesn't make sense :outwithit:

• Upvote 10

I hope it’s something really cool. Just not a new perfume commercial or whatever. That would be a huge letdown. New music and a video perhaps? Damn, at this point I’d be happy if it were even a new Christmas song! It’s probably just some commercial about the last few POM shows in December. 

• Upvote 2

It will be some commercial probably for Apple or whatever. it won't be anything music related or residency and sh!t :groovin:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Fab britney said:

With the lettering that translates to piece of me and the apples I’m thinking nyc residency and my dreams coming true 

Piece Of Me 3.0: New York City.

:sobbing:
:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

• Upvote 6

It's so going to be for Just Dance. Mark my words whores :queenflopga: 

• Upvote 3

u guys always expect the most & when u receive the least u cry over it for weeks. britney hasn't delivered for years why do we expect anything to change? cant wait for parts of me tbqh :bang:

• Upvote 14